What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

LAH on EBay- seller says there’s an issue with the crane. What do you think this will go for? Always enjoyed playing this virtually on pinball arcade…
Love my LAH - theme might not be popular but the six-ball magnet madness is huge fun - and the PIN2DMD 'colorization' is great. Having just restored a DE Star Wars from the same era the overall experience is very similar, so for less that half the price I think the LAH is a bargain.

Called it at 2k ish
I enjoy it in the past but the call outs got annoying fast

Definitely a loaded game BUT DE were unlucky it was Arnies first flop since he shot to fame after Terminator

I think that’s a bargain provided the ramp is a quick fix- I’d have thought £2.5k as cosmetically it looked nice despite missing the topper. @steve brum - do we think used prices are still going to drop further this year? I reckon used prices are nearly back to pre covid levels based on stuff selling recently

That's there moving costs fund gone 😏

Mrs "god the removal firm expensive"

Mr "don't worry love, remember I keep telling you that big coffin you hate in the living room is worth a fortune, I sell it no problem"

Where can I find this please? Not great at using FB . . . wouldn't mind having a sneaky peek

I think it’s been deleted now… it was on the Pinball Machines For Sale In The UK FB group.

Yeah it sold within a day I believe, same as the X-files. Looked ok for the price.

Yeah mate, I have a little urge to get Creech one day. I've played less than 5 games on it so need to scratch that itch.

Must be disciplined though . . . LOTR first

How much is it actually worth? Curious no nothing about earlier games £1.5k?
Re the Bad Cats. It's a pretty looking thing with nice animated backbox, but it is a very weak System 11. Years since I played one, but I think it's a single ball game. Around 1990 I preferred playing DE titles like Checkpoint, Phantom and Simpsons to Bad Cats. Whirly, Swords, Earthshaker, even Rollergames were all miles ahead.

A tidy looking Rollergames secured 1 bid at £1,400 on the Bay recently. I'd guess similar for a Bad Cats.

Re the Bad Cats. It's a pretty looking thing with nice animated backbox, but it is a very weak System 11. Years since I played one, but I think it's a single ball game. Around 1990 I preferred playing DE titles like Checkpoint, Phantom and Simpsons to Bad Cats. Whirly, Swords, Earthshaker, even Rollergames were all miles ahead.

A tidy looking Rollergames secured 1 bid at £1,400 on the Bay recently. I'd guess similar for a Bad Cats.
Thanks, that's interesting

Not sure if it's been posted already but The Getaway HS2 for £2000 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/392523556596655/
Yup this is @FinalFight 's ....£2k for a working Getaway....world has gone mad. Sure the pre-covid price comments come in, but it's a really fun Steve Richie game and £2k is a cracking price for a game as fun at this. LOVE mine to bits.

Edit... literally to bits 😂😂😂😂
17066165066945737436297899543554.jpg

£8000 🤪 yes it’s quirky and quite rare but £ 8k!
I took a hit and let my Mario go for 3k, it’s twice the game and more considering I made some nice protectors plus a few mods.
Best offer I got here was £2750 maybe eBay like specsavers and should have gone there. 😜

£8000 🤪 yes it’s quirky and quite rare but £ 8k!
I took a hit and let my Mario go for 3k, it’s twice the game and more considering I made some nice protectors plus a few mods.
Best offer I got here was £2750 maybe eBay like specsavers and should have gone there. 😜
Yeah I would say your Mario be the better game.

I just like the small factor on this one, not that price though haha.

Yeah I would say your Mario be the better game.

I just like the small factor on this one, not that price though haha.
I sold that pinball in 2007 for 500 pounds at the Brighton jukebox show and delivered it to dartford on the way back up to Nottingham rear machine that's ticket redemption plays awful I bought for my lad who was 5 at the time and he thought it was crap

Back
Top Bottom