What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "C" Word

Took a brisk walk down to my kitchen cupboard this morning. Tomorrow I might take in the sights of my attic. It’s all non stop action around here. Weirdly even the people with gardens round here aren’t really using them.

the young lad next door must have turned 7 or 8 today. His grandparents turned up to sing happy birthday to him from the Pavement. It must have been really hard to explain to him why they couldn’t come in. Poor buggers are in a 2 bed flat with no access to the outside. Family above them are in the same situation but with two kids under 4.

Yeah I just feel that's not the job of government. They shouldn't be taking our money in taxes and spending millions of it selling us 5G. 5G is happening whether we like it or not. Personally I'm not bothered by it. My ex girlfriend was a senior ranking engineer for BT and Meteor and I don't wear the tin foil hat. I have a 5G router in my home. But this massive budget for selling back to the people who paid for the advertising really annoys me. I know it sounds clichéd at this stage but why isn't that £100m being spent on something more useful like the NHS instead of this completely pointless exercise?

The government make billions from operators to use the new frequencies.... they will still be making on it... easily...

I was visiting my parents a good few weeks back now, they live on the 6th floor in a new block of flats in West London. I was standing in their balcony looking out at the Wembley stadium arch which you can see in the distance. There was a strong smell of skunk wafting through, I said have you smelt this they said what so they came out and just looked at each other and said they never smelt that before. Anyway the other day they got a letter in the post😂
Somebody is going to be enjoying the lock down with their home grown😑

Attachments

• F04AE947-2106-4288-BE2C-0E85ABBDC5D2.jpeg
    F04AE947-2106-4288-BE2C-0E85ABBDC5D2.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 87
It’s a bit nuts but a lot of shops are still open for click and collect that sell stuff that doesn’t look like it’s essential!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was visiting my parents a good few weeks back now, they live on the 6th floor in a new block of flats in West London. I was standing in their balcony looking out at the Wembley stadium arch which you can see in the distance. There was a strong smell of skunk wafting through, I said have you smelt this they said what so they came out and just looked at each other and said they never smelt that before. Anyway the other day they got a letter in the post[emoji23]
Somebody is going to be enjoying the lock down with their home grown[emoji58]

Good on them for acting on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom