What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The big Lebowski pinball and dudeism "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

It's worth messaging @philpalmer to find out. That being said, I'm sure if there's interest, more can be ordered.
I’m still a little on the fence with this one, what with deciding to keep zilla and venom incoming. Room will be an issue also. But, how many people can say they have their own bowling alley in there house 🤪

I’m still a little on the fence with this one, what with deciding to keep zilla and venom incoming. Room will be an issue also. But, how many people can say they have their own bowling alley in there house 🤪

I worked out today that you can just play bowling if you want which is really neat.

I actually don't think you'll go too far wrong with Venom because they'll be so rare over here.

I think you've done the right think with Godzilla too mate. The price had gone too low and if you've fallen in love with it again then definitely keep it. It is a cracking game (that being said I'm selling mine but that's different 😂).

IMO mate it's better than GZ it's better than any game of many recent years .
But now it's got Phil bringing them in you don't need to worry about getting one .
I wanted one since the day it was announced and gotta say it was worth the wait

I worked out today that you can just play bowling if you want which is really neat.

Oh wow that’s great. Wish I’d of known this at pinfest as was dying to try the bowling out.

I actually don't think you'll go too far wrong with Venom because they'll be so rare over here.

Having watched a lot of gameplay by dri I’m really looking forward to it, and yes the market not being flooded with them will help if I ever came to let it go maybe.

Btw, more than welcome to come and do a piece on it with Spencer when it arrives for the channel mate 👍

I think you've done the right think with Godzilla too mate. The price had gone too low and if you've fallen in love with it again then definitely keep it. It is a cracking game (that being said I'm selling mine but that's different 😂).
First 300 games I’ve just not loved it. Changed my approach after watching the video on your channel and it’s kinda transformed it for me. So thank you lol 😂

But now it's got Phil bringing them in you don't need to worry about getting one .
It’s certainly the only NIB that’s on my radar for now. But yeh now Phils doing them it should be quite easy to get whenever my itch gets worse 🤣

Yeah, it's very quickly becoming my favourite game.

Oh wow that’s great. Wish I’d of known this at pinfest as was dying to try the bowling out.

Having watched a lot of gameplay by dri I’m really looking forward to it, and yes the market not being flooded with them will help if I ever came to let it go maybe.

Btw, more than welcome to come and do a piece on it with Spencer when it arrives for the channel mate 👍

First 300 games I’ve just not loved it. Changed my approach after watching the video on your channel and it’s kinda transformed it for me. So thank you lol 😂

That's kind of you Scott, thanks mate.

Be careful inviting Spencer over though . . . terrible flatulence.

Don't you find as well that it feels like amazing value when it's next to a stern 😂

Well it's the most I've ever spent on a pinball machine but the pricing is similar to a Stern Premium and the loaded edition is nearly 12.7k so they're not cheap.

However, I do feel that they've put everything into it they can, and I don't feel ripped off or let down by any of it. They've clearly packed the game full of innovation and mechs whilst using top quality building materials.

Well it's the most I've ever spent on a pinball machine but the pricing is similar to a Stern Premium and the loaded edition is nearly 12.7k so they're not cheap.

However, I do feel that they've put everything into it they can, and I don't feel ripped off or let down by any of it. They've clearly packed the game full of innovation and mechs whilst using top quality building materials.
I had it sat next to rick and morty for a while ... absolutely love rick and morty , and it kicks TNA out the stratosphere but having it next to TBL it was hard to see the value in R&M god knows what it would gave felt like next to a GZ pro 😂

Glad your enjoying the game remember to cancel out those multi balls and collect all the characters before doing the Multiball.

I had it sat next to rick and morty for a while ... absolutely love rick and morty , and it kicks TNA out the stratosphere but having it next to TBL it was hard to see the value in R&M god knows what it would gave felt like next to a GZ pro 😂

Glad your enjoying the game remember to cancel out those multi balls and collect all the characters before doing the Multiball.

Cheers Will, I'm still trying to figure out the best strategy at the moment.

On a side note, the sound quality is phenomenal

I really love this game and it definitely feels like an old Bally/Williams game and built rock solid.

I'd imagine the reason most of us like tis is down to the 'simplicity' and fairly basic understandable rule set. The newer games are getting so complicated that learning the rules really hurts your brain.

The simplicity brings back the FUN!!!!!! Dude

Well, well, well, look what turned up today.

I've got 4 spare if any owners want one. Just PM me your address and I'll send you one, completely free of charge.

I can't guarantee what colour bowling ball you will get, could be blue, green or purple.

View attachment 230876
Oh absolutely yes please would love one of these 💥💥
Thanks dude

Has anyone else done, or is doing the sound upgrade? Reading the Pinside thread you can modify the config file to your taste, so you can just have the original songs from the movie rather than the extra songs that weren't in it. I've got it downloaded onto a hard drive in preparation.

I have to say .... I'm really happy with the sound package and doubt I'll upgrade.

The sound quality is excellent too, very good bass.

Not a lot to mod either. These guys have ridiculous attention to detail.

I'd be interested to see what others think about the non reflective glass too. This stuff is like that voodoo gear.

Mine arrived today..... going to be very interesting what Dutch choose to do next.

20230911_114447.jpg20230911_115328.jpg

There is a way that you can get the code but it was very complicated I opted to ask the developer to add it to a new drive for me so it was just a simple case of unplugging the " jacki treehorn " drive ( love that little detail ) and plugging the new one in
I respectfully disagree 😉. The instructions are very clear and it's as simple as downloading a piece of software (etcher) to copy the image onto an SSD.

Back
Top Bottom