What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pal nearly bought a DE Turtles for £4k during lockdown- thankfully I talked some sense into him and showed him what they’re really worth. Bet other noobs aren’t so lucky

F534CAB8-03C7-4E5A-9117-153F653F6A32.jpeg

Of course one mans ceiling is another mans floor. Think I maybe played it many many many years ago - but dont recall hating (or liking) it

Not me, but probably someone like me. I struggle to resist when the money is in the pocket....and love playing pinball...whatever game.
I did have it in my watch list. Thought it would go nice with all the 3d looney tunes and friends im currently 3d printing :)

Let’s hope there’s boards in there
20211124_161616.jpg
Just managed to move it from my car.
Boards on their place :) batteries on their last legs but no smallest damage to the board. Top flipper coil melted and raised inserts under the mylar. Obviously needs to be properly shopped.

I'm quite happy 😊

P.S. Anyone got some slinghshot plastics for sale?

Last edited:
I don’t know why everyone hates on the BBBB so much I saw another forum of people disliking on it, I was the one who brought it BTW and I like it so far for my first pin anyway, just currently cleaning it as it was filthy. Out of curiosity what would you guys value it at regardless of if you don’t like it as a machine or not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom