What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Peter Hardman bought the £1750 Twister from Gumtree last week.

He’s now selling it for £3750!!!

I hope he’s at least changed the caps for the extra £2000 he’s added.

I’m assuming he bought the faulty £1450 X-Files too?
This Peter Hardman guy. Does he just sell on eBay or does he operate a website?

I see his name pop up often, not in a positive light..

This Peter Hardman guy. Does he just sell on eBay or does he operate a website?

I see his name pop up often, not in a positive
I know he sells on gumtree, it’s a business for him so he buys and sells on. Don’t know how much he does to them but to be fair no ones ever piped up that he’s done them over, other than people who thought they were selling to a fellow collector, then saw them relisted higher.

I see the Superman & Baby Pac-Man @sshat is back listing high end stuff again. New York based and called Hassain. The 47Pins.com guy? Dunno, but scammy as he's trying to avoid ebay fees. Avoid.

Did you snap it Alan? It’s a very good game IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A quick update...

A deal was done on these a couple of weeks ago and they were finally delivered today. I used to work in a Maltby Industrial Unit many years ago and my mother is still a 20 minute drive away so she was immediately dispatched to investigate whilst everyone else was wondering if they were in Newcastle. We found that the bally was not booting, the ST:TNG was continually firing balls (a common issue with this game), so only the DE was working properly. She left her number for them to contact her for when they had enough of them and needed them gone (expected as only one was correctly working). A few weeks later they got in touch and the rest is history...

Big thanks to @itsmecurrie for his assistance in locating them as there's a few charity shops in Maltby..!

Tell me you didn’t pay those prices though Pete?

Did you snap it Alan? It’s a very good game IMO.

yes. i’ve always wanted a medusa. i guess i paid top whack for the condition it’s in, but my budget for these old bally / stern ss’s is usually £2.5-£3k to get them in the best condition i can. I think this will come in on budget, but i won’t really know until I get it home. So much for being on holiday………😂

Did anyone on here snag the blackout that was on there recently. I thought I was gonna end up winning it - was the high bidder for sooo long..
I would have possibly but another bid on it but I was getting disapproving looks and comments along the lines of "where you going to put it ?"
(It was also in the "deep sarf")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom