What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that Atari Hercules. Very interesting TNT video about it here ...

To repair the underside of the playfield you have to lie beneath it and open up the "floor" of the cab. Presumably hot solder can then land in your eyes if you get carried away/ unlucky.

The pinball is a cue ball.

Absolutely ridiculous.
i've played it a few times - its utterly ****.

Anyone get the addams family that started and 99p and has been pulled from the ebay listings.. was going to go to about 4.5 for it but its gone :)
Just had a message regarding the TAF previously on eBay be careful out there!
Hope no one got burned, I thought it was fishy!
“We think eBay account katherinboooke_0 has been used without the account owner's permission, so we're now restoring it to them. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.”

My old TS John is selling same price he bought it for.
It’s been around the community a bit as far as I know from James -Carl -Scotty-me.
The game didn’t really do it for me so it came and went really fast but whilst here played flawlessly with everything working as it should.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124544483526

It’s been around the community a bit as far as I know from James -Carl -Scotty-me.
The game didn’t really do it for me so it came and went really fast but whilst here played flawlessly with everything working as it should.

Thankfully that went quickly before I had too much time to think about it.

Or if you click on the blue TS it takes you to..... IPDB which says TS is ?......,
The Sopranos???........ I always thought it was the shadow?
0894C4D1-6FCB-4103-99DD-CD0F5D10F9BE.png

Thanks for that Colin, The buyer goes under the user id Tifulto2 who according to ebay is based in New Zealand. However he messaged that his brother who is in the UK will take care of things but as he is off to bed it will be 12 hours before further communication. I have a sinking feeling someone went through this routine before.........
Cheers,John.

Or if you click on the blue TS it takes you to..... IPDB which says TS is ?......,
The Sopranos???........ I always thought it was the shadow?
View attachment 130982
If ya click on the eBay link it takes you to a shadow listing thats ended, i have to Google some of these abbreviations [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The user id Tifulto2 who according to ebay is based in New Zealand. However he messaged that his brother who is in the UK will take care of things but as he is off to bed it will be 12 hours before further communication. I have a sinking feeling someone went through this routine before.........
Sure its fine mate

1611671328341.png

Thanks for that Colin, The buyer goes under the user id Tifulto2 who according to ebay is based in New Zealand. However he messaged that his brother who is in the UK will take care of things but as he is off to bed it will be 12 hours before further communication. I have a sinking feeling someone went through this routine before.........
Cheers,John.
New Zealand buyer mentioned in the Indy 500 for sale thread today too

At least he's not bitter!

2.5k for a broken night moves seems steep to me? Maybe I'm out of touch?? Could bring a container full of them in from pinside for that?

Reactions: DRD
night moves: the guy paid 2.6k for it cos that’s what he offered the seller on facebook. others were offering a grand on facebook so he made a huge buying mistake. i’ve tried to help him get it working remotely we’ve checked and replaced the fuses but he won’t even call out a local london pinball repairer who can help him. i suggested he join here but he can’t be ****d with that either.

High speed on Ebay at £1695 is it anyone from on here?
don’t think he’s on here? peter hardman on facebook pinball groups
5C309F7C-ACED-423F-994B-7A5C3E2791F5.png
same machine advertised on there. he seems to buy machines and sell them on quickly so i’d class him as a dealer. i have not dealt with him so cannot comment quality of his machines.

Might I nominate Right Moves guy as an "out of the traps" contender for 2021 King of Ebay.

It is so good it might be the fictional work of a celebrity, Ricky Gervais ? Stephen Fry ?

My words and comprehensive education cannot do this listing justice. It is exquisite, a genuine must read. He has beautifully scripted his wretched first month of ownership.

• Disses Belgian ebay buyer that backed out
  • Disses Wesley and the seller he bought it from just before Xmas
  • Game is still impotently sat in his small kitchen
  • Describes what works, the lights that come on. The tilt bob works so I envisage the John Cleese sketch where he beats the broken down car
  • Paid 2600 for it and has photos of delivery
  • Has plea for help "If anyone wants to have a look to help repair it so i can keep it please let me"
  • The most flexible payment terms "px taken ie a mk1 raleigh chopper/old one arm bandit/old flickball machine/heavy solid gold chain"...
    [*]All manner of descriptions about fuses and past repairs

don’t think he’s on here? peter hardman on facebook pinball groups View attachment 131161same machine advertised on there. he seems to buy machines and sell them on quickly so i’d class him as a dealer. i have not dealt with him so cannot comment quality of his machines.
Hi
Thanks for the info, I did see it on the market place

don’t think he’s on here? peter hardman on facebook pinball groups View attachment 131161same machine advertised on there. he seems to buy machines and sell them on quickly so i’d class him as a dealer. i have not dealt with him so cannot comment quality of his machines.
He got booted off here last may its in the 2020 ebay thread

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

night moves: the guy paid 2.6k for it cos that’s what he offered the seller on facebook. others were offering a grand on facebook so he made a huge buying mistake. i’ve tried to help him get it working remotely we’ve checked and replaced the fuses but he won’t even call out a local london pinball repairer who can help him. i suggested he join here but he can’t be ****d with that either.
He reached out to me to repair it, I told him i had closed home visits due to the pandemic but can add him to my waiting list for when I reopen. He said not to bother. Very bizarre, almost like he doesn't actually want it fixed

Reactions: DRD
He reached out to me to repair it, I told him i had closed home visits due to the pandemic but can add him to my waiting list for when I reopen. He said not to bother. Very bizarre, almost like he doesn't actually want it fixed
Very strange indeed, just like his Ebay advert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom