What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are seriously compelling pieces of kit, as well. When I first got my Cabaret, every click of a switch was absolutely mesmerising. They also look stunning as still pieces of art with the lights down.

I’m sorry but the day they stopped making these damn things was not a day too soon.
Ive had two of the bloody things and that was two to many. You only need one leaf switch to not make contact and the damn machine sits there not starting and taunting you to find the fault. There ought to be a government surcharge on the damn things. I’m now going under the witness protection programme.

Bally Gameshow on eBay . Looks like in an arcade somewhere . Must have a game show one day , just an itch I gotta scratch Anyone come across that on their travels ?

Bally Gameshow on eBay . Looks like in an arcade somewhere . Must have a game show one day , just an itch I gotta scratch Anyone come across that on their travels ?
Really enjoyable game, a theme which even I can understand too. I seem to remember some of the shots are quite tight, a plus point in a home environment.

Yes. It was here https://mrpsclassicamusements.co.uk/bognor-regis-arcade for a long time. Played well with no errors. I think I still have the high score on it!! Shame as either it looks like the arcade isn't going to reopen or it's another pin in the wild going.

Blackout project anyone?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
pinball machine Williams Chicago Illinois 60618

intresting plunger on that blackout,or is that a backbox bolt shoved in the shooter lane?

I thought it would be rude not to put a cheeky bid on at that price.
though the seller has zero FB.. which is a concern

Fair warning, if the “with issues” Doctor Who with £1500 BIN is still on eBay by the end of the day, I’m probably going to buy it while drunk despite already having one.

(Now off-sale. If someone’s agreed a price with them below the BIN they’ve got themselves an absolute steal - best example of original cab art I’ve seen on one of these)

Hope someone on here got these! Disappeared before my eyes dr who £1500 buy it now and fish tales £1750
C780516B-AE35-447F-B814-7FDD790DFB83.jpeg

I saw them and said to the mrs give it a few mins and they will be gone, couldn’t be bothered going that far. Bargains for someone.

Saw the Fish Tales and nearly bit despite it being a theme that doesn’t do much for me. By the time I’d ummed it had already gone before I had chance to ahhhhh.

I would be surprised if the winning bidder or bidders get them! someone else will message and offer more money! Happened to me with a vintage fruit machine a couple of weeks ago, it was a bin auction, I bought paid messaged Martin, seller was silent, next day a refund with " sorry we needed collecting sooner" I found out they sold it for 3 times the bin price

I would be surprised if the winning bidder or bidders get them! someone else will message and offer more money! Happened to me with a vintage fruit machine a couple of weeks ago, it was a bin auction, I bought paid messaged Martin, seller was silent, next day a refund with " sorry we needed collecting sooner" I found out they sold it for 3 times the bin price
Greedy £uckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom