What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7B557735-A2F0-4810-A92F-8976C1E269B6.png

I think people are googling pins and stuff like HLD and LG are coming up and they are pricing based off those jokers!

@Rob zombie do you know this fellow Macc collector?

Answered via PM but I don't think it's a collector, it's a car garage (a good one). Presumably it's been bought from HLD for the showroom hence the insane price.

Answered via PM but I don't think it's a collector, it's a car garage (a good one). Presumably it's been bought from HLD for the showroom hence the insane price.
Shame as I live near Macc and might have been interested, but 6k is crazy, it's more than the NIB price!

Munsters for sale on Facebook for £4750. 80 plays on it....works out at over £20 per game. Ouch!!

Seems a little dodgy too me. Far too good a condition and the US power plug isn’t a good sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Colne's got a club? Or are we talking The Union - I slightly regret never having been to a gig in there, UK Subs were there fairly regularly I seem to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom