What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bugs Bunny? I guess it is a rarity. It does look like the pinball market has altered drastically now, it’s not just pinheads buying them anymore! I fully expect it to sell at this price or close to. I see @AlanJ spectrum went for £2k, I was hoping to snaffle it for around £800! Didn’t think it would be a popular title...

pinheads have never bought Bugs. Once they punched above for a system 11. 1k versus says 600 for whirlwind etc but now those other titles have gone up. Theme often punches above. In 2004 on ebay on the same night l sold a TZ for 950 and a bally harley d for 1350. Go figure

I can understand why the owner of Bugs would think people will cough up a lot for it. You see machines selling for 5k plus. Realise you have a theme that is recognised across the world. Surely it must be worth more than a theme based on water rafting or an obscure film from the 90s.

I'm amazed no one has mentioned the LAH on ebay. Awesome DE game with everything and the kitchen sink thrown at it. lose the translite though :rofl: :thumbs:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Last-Action-Hero-Arnie-Pinball-Machine/224196211955?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Just had my offer accepted. Top end of my budget for my first SS, and not the greatest theme, but condition is good and gameplay looks fun. I think my kids will love it! Now nervously awaiting delivery on Saturday :)

£3.4k whirlwind.

maybe stick it with the expensive party zone.

dreamers
8CCB93B8-6E08-48EE-AA35-28A055AC2100.png

Spotted a vector on fleabay earlier:

Seems to be doing on considering theres 9 days left. Vector doesnt usually seem to get much love :(
Oh and apparently Vector was the first 3 level pin - I guess one of the levels in Elektra is fake ;)

Pricing on eBay is completely bonkers!

Would love to know how’s buying all these overpriced games.

This machine doesn't get great ratings - definitely overpriced
Its not the crazy price as most the stuff on ebay is double what its worth, Its those 2 figures somebody has added to this game which I find more shocking than the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rs is probably worth £1500 I was contacted by the owner asking if I wanted to buy them as I have done a few on site repairs for them but he wanted sill money for them I advised him to but on e bay with a 99p start and he lists them at bonkers prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom