What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mpu board likely toast so an altek required. Hard to tell from the pics what state the pf and backglass are in but I can see a snapped rubber so probably not looked after well when it was last used. I wouldn't want to pay more than £800 for it and it's already past that so another project game that'll go for silly money.

Mpu board likely toast so an altek required. Hard to tell from the pics what state the pf and backglass are in but I can see a snapped rubber so probably not looked after well when it was last used. I wouldn't want to pay more than £800 for it and it's already past that so another project game that'll go for silly money.

i was thinking it’s £1k as is. a few hundred more to get it working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was thinking it’s £1k as is. a few hundred more to get it working?

Approx £200 for an Altek MPU board shipped from Sean, say around £150 for all the other sundries to get it shopped out (I'm not including new drop targets, bumper caps etc in this) . I'd say that's best case scenario as some of other boards might be knackered and this completely ignores cosmetic condition and your time to do the work :thumbs: If you get it for a grand (I think it's going to go for over that tbh) then say you'd be into it for somewhere in the £1300 to £1400 region. If the playfield, backglass and plastics are good then you've probably come out about on the money, maybe even a little under what you could sell it for. If any of those are knackered and you want to replace them then likely not as then you'd also start adding in new drops etc. For me, condition of the playfield especially will determine how much I want to put into a game.

I doubt you'd be massively over anyway and it depends how bad you want an EBD and how long you think you'd keep it. If it's a forever game (or at least long term) then could be worth it but for me having owned one before, I'd be looking at doing it up to sell it on so £700 would be the price I'd want to pay :)

there are extra pics now of the 8 ball deluxe. one is a better look at the playfield. someone might have had the crayons out ?

other pic is of the boards in the back box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£450 for a lethal weapon, sounds about right to me.
tumbleweed.gif

there are extra pics now of the 8 ball deluxe. one is a better look at the playfield. someone might have had the crayons out ?

other pic is of the boards in the back box

I'll revise my estimate based on those new pics, wouldn't pay more than £500 🤣

Whoever signed that, if indeed it was Elton, has no respect for the game of pinball.
Whoever indeed! Brought it from Elton’s own private collection and then just popped it into dry storage. And he’s now selling it for 10/11k no way he brought anything from Elton for less than 10k especially a pin, there’s people out there that pay more than 10k for a scarf he’s owned or worn one time at an event and then it’s auctioned off.

Does anyone have any experience with this auctioneers?
Someone mentioned an extra 24% to the price. What about estimated shipping costs?
dont waste your time i know a lot of those machines and the people selling them and they have heavy reserved prices on them the safe cracker is the best you will find but then again its 6k

oops thanks to me there are now 3 big guns on eBay. rare title obviosly so grab one whilst the can. One of mine is even a prototype / early production ... whoo hoo!

Looks like l made a typo on the post here. Like gottliebs it seems not a lot of love for system 11 games. The new display cost relative to perceieved value is very high on sys 11 especially when you can put a pin2dmd in a 4k machine for less. The main issue with bg seems to be its too tall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom