What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really have any sales pics at the moment as it's dismantled/tombstoned due to building work which should be completed by the weekend. I can PM pics to anyone interested at the weekend. Its in great condition apart from a couple of minor chips to the piano black section. These are £1200 new. View attachment 100341

This has gone now folks. Sorry to anyone disappointed. Site donation incoming...

description says it's "Mint condition" though! - I can't understand why people say that about items that are used!

Also selleer had a Munus 1 feedback - hardly instills confidence.
Do you think he described his sofas as mint condition?

that spectrum making a good price on ebay £620 and 3+ days to go still
I like Spectrum, it's not really a good option for a single game lineup though.

Not sure it will be 'Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class' though, unless that's just the manual! :p

"Here is a truly beautiful 1994 Williams Flintstones Pinball machine. Especially for all the “loose Women” on the Pinball Info site…" what a bellend. Comedy offers inbound...

And no pf underside photos, there's a surprise....
I just offered £3.60 £360 and £1000 - all were declined 😂

Just noticed in the description he refers to us all as loose women again and also at the end said “ladies”, Happy now? Tongue wagging time, Have fun!" What a sexist, homophobic disgrace. Good riddance. I really hope nobody new to pinball buys that for their sake

Last edited:
Just noticed in the description he refers to us all as loose women again and also at the end said “ladies”, Happy now? Tongue wagging time, Have fun!" What a sexist, homophobic disgrace. Good riddance. I really hope nobody new to pinball buys that for their sake

didn't think ebay allowed such gratuitous comments.

Whose going to admit to being coleen Nolan then ?

Attachments

• 3C793DED-23E1-45C2-A392-38C1706DFC9D.jpeg
    3C793DED-23E1-45C2-A392-38C1706DFC9D.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 58
Haunted House Spotted on EBay £2K
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/pinball-...767487?hash=item4203461a7f:g:KKUAAOSw7GBdC7JR
"Haunted House. Excellent condition for age. Triple level. Classic"
Image six shows a lot of wear on the play field....
Whats your thoughts on this?
Been to view this pin, albeit i have one already. Lots of wear on all 3 PF's, the worst i have seen, 3 of the displays badly flicker. Guy is a hoarder of stuff and can't let stuff go, hence his crazy price that he seems reluctant to reduce, i told him it was worth no where near what he was asking, but he has never reduced his price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom