What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going in on this, Globetrotters is a great game, one I would love, it is in the wrong cabinet, you can see how it has been handled and crumbs knows on parts for it. Plus it is a single player not four player. AVOID (well for me anyway)

Picture number 2.....what the heck?!? Some sort magic trick going on there!

Picture number 2.....what the heck?!? Some sort magic trick going on there!

1601366824813.png

I was going in on this, Globetrotters is a great game, one I would love, it is in the wrong cabinet, you can see how it has been handled and crumbs knows on parts for it. Plus it is a single player not four player. AVOID (well for me anyway)

Giuliano Lodola machine, they use some weird and wonderful boards in there.

The italian HG is probably ex Mafia! Arcade warehouse brought in 300 pins confiscated by italian police in the early 2000s. Many were "knock offs" but also some great originals. We took up a van and took away whirlwind fathom ebx getaway lights camera action juetel wolf man and 2 black rider (the actual one on ipdb) just for a laugh. We declined the HG for 30 quid each as l cant stand the original and doesnt use bally pcbs

Big things that should have been advised or are we talking bulbs out?
Voltage was set low so it had more power, corrected that and flippers were not over powered anymore as the ball would fly into the back panel but all the other solenoids were gutless. Couldn’t kick ball out etc
The br pins for solenoids on the power driver board had been desoldered and left, I resoldered and all was good. Very strange. Few more things but you get the idea.
Certainly not just lamps though. More than I was expecting.

I brought a vid from the seller of the knock off HG a couple of months ago, didn't get to meet him as it was palleted, but he was a really nice guy to deal with.

Voltage was set low so it had more power, corrected that and flippers were not over powered anymore as the ball would fly into the back panel but all the other solenoids were gutless. Couldn’t kick ball out etc
The br pins for solenoids on the power driver board had been desoldered and left, I resoldered and all was good. Very strange. Few more things but you get the idea.
Certainly not just lamps though. More than I was expecting.

Urgh, that's the POTC deleted from my watch list then. At least pics of playfield up now after my message.

The seller on ebay corrected his listing now. I'm after one too.

A family friend had one of these. It is actually pretty decent for a toy. Got pop bumpers, slings, two ramps, rollovers and it even has a wizard mode.
Tbh it is more impressive than Star wars home pin and probably got more features than Munsters 😉
Have you ever played a Star Wars home pin ? Just out of interest.

I was thinking the same, at least £1k over priced. Will soon find out if it has shill bids on it and it is relisted

The BOP on ebay has a Diamond Plate Playfield!! Not sure if the rumours are correct that only 200 were made? I have one in storage that also has the same playfield (not for sale). Does anyone know if the 200 rumour is correct?

Last edited:

8 ball deluxe. any idea of value for this as a non worker stored for 20 years?

i guess it’s gonna need board repairs or possibly replacements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom