What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The Addams Family / TAF

Nilos

Registered
Alias
Danilos
Hi everyone,

I am looking for an Addams Family pinball machine in good condition.
I can easily travel in the southeast but I can reach other areas prior to arrangement.
Paying cash.
Thank you,
Nilos

Last edited:
Crazy how expensive this game has got in past few years, glad we had it in the office for couple years and I itched my Adams itch whilst it was cheap :D

8K when Godzilla is 7200 utter madness
DB5 Aston Martin… million pound plus at times…. But if you want a classic.
Will Godzilla have the same appeal in 30 years time, will even survive 30 years, it won’t that’s for sure.

DB5 Aston Martin… million pound plus at times…. But if you want a classic.
Will Godzilla have the same appeal in 30 years time, will even survive 30 years, it won’t that’s for sure.

Godzilla will be alive and kicking in 30 years time for sure.

Crazy how expensive this game has got in past few years, glad we had it in the office for couple years and I itched my Adams itch whilst it was cheap :D
Yes... I wish I thought about it few years ago..... It's the typical situation that happens with me and paying for things! :confused:

Will will be lucky if the world lasts 20 years!!!!!
Neil will be fine, he will be on Mars or another planet repopulating 😂
If anyone is escaping this dump, it will be Neil. If you end up on Mars Neil, make sure you take the appropriate machine with you.

image_44102_1_600x600.jpg

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an Addams Family pinball machine in good condition.
I can easily travel in the southeast but I can reach other areas prior to arrangement.
Paying cash.
Thank you,
Nilos

Hi. I have one which I may be persuaded to part with. 8k firm. I'm in Cambridgeshire.
How long ago was that? Looks like the pricing is going up very quickly, difficult to track.
I found this site to track sales, but not in UK, you can see the prices it sold for and where it was sold:
Yeah I just had a dealer offer me 6.5k for mine unseen, so you know it's worth 2k on top of that straight off 😅 They'll sell them on for even more, I suspect.

Mine isn't for sale though. I'll let you know if I change my mind!

Hi. I have one which I may be persuaded to part with. 8k firm. I'm in Cambridgeshire.

Yeah I just had a dealer offer me 6.5k for mine unseen, so you know it's worth 2k on top of that straight off 😅 They'll sell them on for even more, I suspect.

Thank you for sharing the information, 👍

I'm lost, are you selling one or not? 0_o

I know of one in Northants, Fair condition, LED, Colour DMD, Gold Rom etc etc...
I think the owner was looking around £8500

I can ask him if you are interested ...

I know of one in Northants, Fair condition, LED, Colour DMD, Gold Rom etc etc...
I think the owner was looking around £8500

I can ask him if you are interested ...
Hey, I may have found one, but I'll find out on the weekend.
I just have to hope I can still count on your friend's offer if the one that belongs to the contact I have doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Hey, I may have found one, but I'll find out on the weekend.
I just have to hope I can still count on your friend's offer if the one that belongs to the contact I have doesn't work out.
Just spoke to the owner, who tells me that they have decided to keep TAF at this time

Hello Everyone,

I got hold of a TAF!! :clap:
Thank you all for your great support and advice.
You supported me throughout when I was feeling low and helped in every possible way with tips and advices.
I couldn't have across to a better person, the gentleman who sold it to me, used to repair pinball machines throughout his life as a job.
This was his last pin left and was mechanically and electronically kept really well, fully serviced
There some minor cosmetics imperfections on the playfield and the top box, but the price reflected that, his age didn't allow him to do bigger jobs such as replacing the playfield etc.
I couldn't have asked for more, I very pleased and I am very happy with the pinball.
It was a long drive today, but I got it home all in one piece and it's up and running.

Hello Everyone,

You supported me throughout when I was feeling low and helped in every possible way with tips and advices.
I couldn't have across to a better person, the gentleman who sold it to me, used to repair pinball machines throughout his life as a job.
This was his last pin left and was mechanically and electronically kept really well, fully serviced
There some minor cosmetics imperfections on the playfield and the top box, but the price reflected that, his age didn't allow him to do bigger jobs such as replacing the playfield etc.
I couldn't have asked for more, I very pleased and I am very happy with the pinball.
It was a long drive today, but I got it home all in one piece and it's up and running.
Congratulation! Do you mind if I ask how much you paid?

Hello Everyone,

Really pleased for you you are going to love it. Mine still gets played almost every day, it's that good 😊

Back
Top Bottom