What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Big Thank You to John, JMP. He called round last night and gave me enough adhesive backed felt for protecting the Mirror blades on three of my tables, all for Gratis.
Great guy, Many thanks John.

Thanks to Adie H for inviting me round last night to play his pins and putting on (thanks Donna) a great spread. :)

Massive THANKS to ALL you guys for the support and donations for my 24 hr Charity pinball marathon. Seriously the bulk of donations so far has come from Pinballinfo members .... :cool:

Have passed the 1K mark now .......1250 here we come :D

Please spread the word and lets try and keep the pennies rolling in. Thanks again people.

http://www.justgiving.com/Ivan-Durneen

Massive THANKS to ALL you guys for the support and donations for my 24 hr Charity pinball marathon. Seriously the bulk of donations so far has come from Pinballinfo members .... :cool:

Have passed the 1K mark now .......1250 here we come :D

Please spread the word and lets try and keep the pennies rolling in. Thanks again people.

http://www.justgiving.com/Ivan-Durneen

Thats great news Ive, But then again its a tall order you are taking on and it looks like you will earn every penny.
Good on ya for doing a great thing for a great cause.

Huge pinball karma headed to @Steve for donating a much needed plastic for the Slam charity raffle IJ machine - saving precious Slam funds which will now go towards the Slam charity donation.

What a guy - Sgt GrizZ has already recommended him for promotion.:cool:

EDIT - And arrived already - less than 48 hrs!! :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks to Dean aka @Fintan Stack for sending me 5 pinball kudos points.
Oh and the taxi drop target decals I so desperately needed for my restore. And all for.......... FREE.:)
All wrapped up in a bit of Chris Bucci!! Literally :rofl:

You're a true legend dude.

Big thanks to @lukewells for letting myself and @JMP come round to his new games room and play on some of the games he has set up . It's been a good while since I had played some of them and they brought back some great memories.
Best of all and my favorite of the night was Time Machine, cracking game.
Thanks Luke.
Oh and what a cracking games room you have there, looking forward to seeing the finished version with the up lighted LED lighting.

Big thanks to @lukewells for letting myself and @JMP come round to his new games room and play on some of the games he has set up . It's been a good while since I had played some of them and they brought back some great memories.
Best of all and my favorite of the night was Time Machine, cracking game.
Thanks Luke.
Oh and what a cracking games room you have there, looking forward to seeing the finished version with the up lighted LED lighting.

No problem mate. The games are there to be played! Wish I had it all finished by now so I can have a big meet.

Yep, Time Machine was a great play with cool music. Will be good to see that one fully restored. :)

Thanks to @DrPinball for bringing his far superior soldering iron over to help replace a dead mosfet (brand new rotendog brd) and then foregoing ac/dc dmd exstender research to help apply the final gloss to the once turd that was gorgar. You can polish a turd.

Back
Top Bottom