What's new

Thank You.

They weren't Paragon plastics were they :rofl:
He obviously "forgot" to throw those in with the Paragon :rolleyes:

Massive thank you to you lot on here for supporting NERG 2014. If it wasn't for your support, I think I'd only have had 9 pins tops.

Your supporter glasses next year are gonna be effing awesome!

I love my JM , I'm sure Carl will have hours of fun with his.
Not the easiest machine to master and lightning quick all adds to the fun.

Massive thanks to @johnwhitfield for hosting a most excellent league meet today. Great selection of top machines, and a simply staggering, endless supply of beers from around the planet ...of which I sampled one or 2 ;)

Thanks to Anna for the warm welcome and fantastic food spread too. You guys rock !

Agreed, wonderful machines and hospitality! Had a fantastic time meeting more pinheads and playing great games! Thanks to you both.

You beat me to it Paul, but I think my picture would not have lasted long.

Okaaaayyy. Someone either has a super large anal cavity, or its a mod for something? Do tell......lol.

SUPER BIG THANK YOU to @Jay Walker for sending me a Bally mini-flipper shaft & shoe, and even including a little baggy with the fixing screw and some kind of adapter grommet!

farm6.staticflickr.com_5570_14702172020_d3bae4817d_c.jpg

Polished up a treat with the Dremel. Here it is fitted onto the reproduction flipper bat. Sweet!!!

farm4.staticflickr.com_3845_14885788551_74209c5532_c.jpg

Thanks @DrPinball for the help on my TOM issues this week.

While I've heard of people with a "magic touch" with regards to their craft, its the first time I've actually seen someone fix an electrical problem just by touching a cable... ;).

Thank you @Moonraker for putting together another excellent Special When Lit league day. At some point I'll stop fixing pinball machines and actually learn how to play 'em so I might drag myself up from the bottom of the results table ;)

Just want to say a big thank you to our esteemed leader @Paul for not only burning me a non-ghosting LED rom for my BSD but also delivering it to my work! (Granted I only work 2 miles away from where he lives, but It was really nice he took the time to deliver it personally!). Will certainly be making a donation to the site as a thank you.

Thanks to all the NLP guys for a great day's pinballing. Special thanks to Dan for the Lock-in - much appreciated. :thumbs:

Massive thanks to all who contributed to the collection Poi did for my birthday.
Taken back and humbled by a great bunch of people i'm proud to call my fiends.
thank you so much.
D.

Big thanks to Damien and Zack for dropping off my latest machine on Monday night (Frankenstein)

Great to meet you both and Zack is a credit to you, great kid.

Huge thanks to all the following for getting Black Lagoon working like a charm again:

Daz, Carl, Chris, Andy 'The Legend' and most importantly Luke for fixing the board itself.

www.weloveflixfix.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_bill_murray_awesome_359x200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom