What's new

Stern Venom

Knull and his army the Symbiotes :

When all that existed was the darkness there was Knull and he thrived in it. But when the Celestial’s creations began consuming his Living Abyss with radiant light, he retaliated. Knull felled one of these primordial gods, absorbing its power and forming All-Black, the Necrosword. With the power of the Celestials on his side and sheer darkness as his weapon, Knull spawned an army of his own, the Symbiotes. Creatures formed from darkness and fear and designed to extinguish the light.

67195565-F7FB-4EAA-B1A1-94C82D68503B.jpeg

Last edited:
If the trailer tonight is showing the LCD animations these look a damn sight better than the static cack we got in AIQ.
Some of these animations are the same static images on animated backgrounds.

The AIQ/FF fully animated scenes look very nice though.

Priced lowered thanks to FX rate.... not thanks to Stern or EC taking a lower price.. just the FX!

Phil

Great looking game but I can't justify the price. Looks like i'm out...

Looks great but does look a like barren for shots. Hopefully not the case when the gameplay vids come out.
That newton ball with Carnage looks ridiculously over the top haha. Love it.

Priced lowered thanks to FX rate.... not thanks to Stern or EC taking a lower price.. just the FX!

Phil
hats off to you Phil! great for the community for those thinking of buying

I will reserve judgment until we see gameplay but initial impressions are:
Cab art nice enough however that PF art looks a bit too busy and setting off my OCD.
Looks like a Stupid amount of fan shots crammed in or does it just somehow look that way and in reality thats the normal amount?

Toys look like toys and nothing groundbreaking going or that gives you a wow moment
Not getting the carousel thing at all, its one thing a building that moves up and down to change your shot path then collapsing for a multi ball as in GZ but to take the ball on a trip around the upper ramps to drop back down into a slot that feeds your flipper for a possible multi ball seems odd.
Spiderman with his target danglies thingamybobs seems to have come out of a box of spare parts that were left over.

I may have missed something special that will be revealed during gameplay as well as sound and animation but we will see.
Trying not to be too negative here but in honesty not my theme and out of the last outings Foo takes it for me albeit im out on that too.

Back
Top Bottom