What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Venom

Not really a trailer, shows nothing about the game (not totally convinced they meant to link to it before the Stern of the Union unveiling later...)

2 gone with zero pictures of the game yet 🤯

At least it's the comic art rather than the movie (which was a bit rubbish)

For a LE Convert $12k to UK £ then add 60% as they stick it right up us here.

Good news is you only have to add just over 50% on the pro so an absolute bargain due to them removing half the game.

Premium will be halfway I guess so add approx 55%

And for that reason I’m out without seeing it unlike Neil and Lee (total guess BTW) 😝

Is it popular? Not the pinball machine but the films/comics etc?

I hadn't heard of that particular character/superhero until last year.
thing is buddy ...who would of really picked Godzilla or foo fighters really ? you simply can't write venom off chances are a lot of us will be ordering one upon reveal ....stern just make great packaged pins ( art, theme, layout, code) its hard to argue

I love the fact it’s Comic art for many reasons but mainly as it won’t become dated and we don’t have to worry about another paedo actor emerging into the limelight.
Saying that we have had at least one designer test my theory to date 😝

id guess it will go great at the side of dead pool , Godzilla and Spiderman by the sounds of it its going to feature more than venom , possibly similar to Spiderman with other characters featured
I love the fact it’s Comic art for many reasons but mainly as it won’t become dated and we don’t have to worry about another paedo actor emerging into the limelight.
Saying that we have had at least one designer test my theory to date 😝

Back
Top Bottom