What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Venom

I wasn’t interested when it was first announced and playing the Pro didn’t do much to change my mind.

Getting some time in on a couple of LEs completely changed my opinion on it and I ended up with a NIB Premium - absolutely love the game now. Easily the fastest playing Stern out there.
Played the pro in Rotterdam and it didn't do much for me but it did feel like there was a good game in there wanting to break out, hopefully we get to play a Premium at Pinfest

Played the pro in Rotterdam and it didn't do much for me but it did feel like there was a good game in there wanting to break out, hopefully we get to play a Premium at Pinfest
The Pro feels like one of the barest Pins I've ever played. That may be an illusion with nearly everything at the top of the playfield, and other Pros may have the same amount of hardware/shots, but visually it was a bit shocking how bare it was when I first saw it in person.

I wouldn't mind flipping a Premium/LE though.

Last edited:
The Pro feels like one of the barest Pins I've ever played. That may be an illusion with nearly everything at the top of the playfield, and other Pros may have the same amount of hardware/shots, but visually it was a bit shocking how bare it was when I first saw it in person.

I wouldn't mind flipping a Premium/LE though.

Don’t even bother playing the pro it sets a negative review for the game. The prem/le are the only versions you should judge

Thank you, ideally looking for a home owner to test the fitment of a mod.

Just played this for the first time on location, the Pro. First game walked up, no idea what I was doing, 275 million! Great stuff, I am a pinball God. Played another seven games and only broke 100m one more time. It’s so brutal when you miss!

Back
Top Bottom