What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern Star Trek Pro

Expired Due to no activity
I've got to agree, if it maxed out on ebay at £3.9 then perhaps £3.8 is a realistic value these days, especially for a straight easy forum sale....

when I wanted a ST pro for trek fest i could not get one for ages and tbh no op has ever offered me one - 4 TWDs 8 trons 9 avatars but st nope. considering what folks want for toss like batman forever under 4k is a steal for a fantastic game.

That really sucks sorry Stig. Ebay is so hit and miss. I remember when I wanted a Star Trek I was looking for ages. Paid 4k on the nose for a really nice one eventually. Its a good game and if if this is now considered a sub 4k game maybe I'll have another in the future because that is great bang for your buck.

It is what it is, and tbh half what I expected from ebay which is why I stear clear generally-
I've taken two deposits on here and refunded them due to change of mind which people do.
As stated before I'm no longer in need of the money and therefore not desperate to sell therefore can hold out for more than £3800, especially when one side of the camp agree it's worth more!

But again- if whoever's changed the status to sold can change it back please- Tapatalk does not co operate with changing titles for me, it didn't when I sold spiderman either!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's not as if I'm stuck holding on to a lemon of a game- still not got to the second wizard yet!

(Time to change settings to 10 ball game right [emoji38] )

Exactly! Star Trek is one of Sterns best!

I got to Kobayashi Maru last night for the first time at warp 9, hit warp 9.1 to start double scoring and started Kobayashi Maru wizard mode, pure fun and totally satisfying!

Amazing game and worth 4k everyday of the week!

I feel for you as I was let down myself on a purchase not long ago and also had to pull out of a separate purchase due to the latest lockdown.

The guy who left me hanging probably had a better offer and the other ended up with a great trade so you'll be good soon enough. 👍

Exactly! Star Trek is one of Sterns best!

I got to Kobayashi Maru last night for the first time at warp 9, hit warp 9.1 to start double scoring and started Kobayashi Maru wizard mode, pure fun and totally satisfying!

Amazing game and worth 4k everyday of the week!
It's pure joy going for that.

Km ready, cradle up, what warp am I on? 7, only 3 shots for 9.1, I gotta go for it, warp 8, warp 9, warp 9.1, drain, game over, ffs! [emoji23]

I was wondering this. Is this the best example of sticking to your asking price in pinball history or are there no concrete offers just below the asking?

Tempted to pick it up as a show machine. £3.8k seems very fair given the age and what's been released since. But, it's the sellers prerogative.

So you are not taking the £3800 offer ?
That wasn't a purchase offer, it's what the other party valued it at as part of a trade!

Tbf it's been an interesting valuation thread within itself, theres an equal amount of people saying it's worth what I'm asking and those saying it's a bit less, if it weren't so I'd have relented more, but as it stands...

I think if the machine did not have damage to the artwork it would have sold somewhere near your original asking price but the damage devalues it by a few hundred quid in my opinion.
I think the Ebay final price was as good as you could have got. As it's now fallen through, you may have to accept less.
Not meaning to be negative but being realistic. There's a fair few marks on it.

I think marks are making this sale tuff, I'm after a aerosmith there's a couple about with marks but when your parting we 4k or there abouts you want the very best for your Dosh , it's all down to how desperate the seller needs the money but it's only worth what someone's prepared to pay

I bid £3810 on eBay . Which is why it went at £3910 I think
Mine was a genuine offer and still is. Need a Xmas present !
What did the guy say to pull out ?

That wasn't a purchase offer, it's what the other party valued it at as part of a trade!

Tbf it's been an interesting valuation thread within itself, theres an equal amount of people saying it's worth what I'm asking and those saying it's a bit less, if it weren't so I'd have relented more, but as it stands...

Actually, it was either sale or trade if you recall.

Maybe I'm being a principled idiot (again!) but as I only came second to a time waster at £3,810 I'm still willing to pay it but nothing higher
Of course it's entirely up to the seller and so maybe the thread will run a while longer !

Attachments

• 6B16528C-DD10-48E2-B177-320653C1A093.jpeg
    6B16528C-DD10-48E2-B177-320653C1A093.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom