What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Led Zeppelin

Can't wait to see how it looks, esp the LE. More than likely I'm in. Based on Led Zep IV?

Last edited:
Very excited about this one, been hoping for a Zeppelin machine for as long as I can remember. Looking forward to the reveal and hope the track list is good. If it ticks those boxes this is going to be very hard to resist.

I found out Robert Plant goes into the shop my GF works in on occasion. Might send her to work every day with a translite and a marker pen when this is released haha

Will be interesting to see if this steals customers from GnR.

Can’t imagine a more boring tune than “stairway...” as a mode in pinball. There again “immigrant song” would kill 🤘

Me and Billy spent a long time discussing rumours on a stream pre lock down, suffice to say I was shocked with how big Zeppelin were as a band and how big selling them have been for so long. There seems to be a lot of fans for this. Supposedly this is the Ritchie title he has been able to go nuts with. Supposedly. GNR does it on the theme for me, but I know there’s not a huge number of people who would say that. Could be a big launch, and sell a **** tonne of games if the fan base buys into it.

Dude. GnR have a ****ing huge fanbase. I remember Appetite hanging around in the mid price charts for over 10 years. That’s a huge amount of units shifted. It’s shocking when you look into back catalogue sales for some of the rock bands. I’ve got the first guns album on three different formats for some reason and I’m not even that keen on them

Will ask him when i see him. Drinks in the local boozer on occasion in Bewdley.

true story

Led Zep 4 my fav, needs upbeat tunes. Waynes World - No Stairway...... please!
I wonder how the art will be done as even their albums weren't that great - art wise.
If they put loads of tunes in and have the licenses it should rock.
If its half ars3d with no full songs and say 10.... then with what's been done with GnR peeps will complain.

I know Robert thru my living, and a three pals of mine play in his current band - I passed on his management details to someone at Stern AGES ago but to my knowledge contact was not made to Roberts management.

Now - if you go to Bob and say sign my Stern translite - he probably wont. He is more concerned with his current music project. I found it hard getting a couple of albums signed for my best pal, so really he wont be signing a lot of these....

I have also been in the local pub in Bewdley where he has his little tuesday night club of pals. He also only takes £20 out with him :)

But please - who ever started this thread.

PLEASE SPELL LED ZEPPELIN CORRECT :)

No point getting too excited till the tariff are gone I don’t think anyone on here is going to want to pay 13k for an le
Some absolute Zeppelin collector nuts exist - but I do not know if they will even know where tp buy a pinball from. This pinball is being talked about alot more than here and pinside.

I love AC/DC but do not want to own a Stern AC/DC
If the game is not up to it - I wont own one. But I would have to also wait for a used one.

Got to be a Misty Mountain Hop Multi-ball.
You reckon Plant will do call outs if he doesn’t do signatures?
Not sure it will work if Ritchie doing them...

So will Neil get someone to replace all the songs with the original tracks LZ ripped off? (or should I say heavily influenced / inspired by).

Lol.... Neil McRae buys Led Zep.... changes music to ABBA....
Two days later Hells Angels Chapter are waiting outside Neils work 😂😂

Last edited:
Would make the most classy outfit, just that the trailer does suggest to me it could be based more on LZ IV, though of course it could be based around the celebration day concert.

Regards LZ ripping off songs, it does beg the question, who did Lead Belly, Fats Domino, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, Skip James, Muddy Waters etc rip off? All beat, rnb and rock comes from the same place. Mind you, I'm not sure how they got away with the Taurus riff. I'm not a diehard LZ fan, but I think it's going to make for a great music pin, fingers crossed.

@Dubi as you kinda said - you can only really write a 12 bar slow blues so many times.... :)

I also hope they do not do a Beatles and overprice it. I had two phone calls this morning asking if I was going to be able to get them one. These are serious Zep collectors who give zero f's for pinball usually.

Kiss have done it twice with pinballs. Jimmy Page will keep selling stuff to do with Zep and he is the guy who is behind all of this. Robert wants to do his current music, and it is hard to even get him to discuss stuff from 40-50 years ago. Of course Bonham is no longer with us (but his family keep a keen interest on the bank balance like my pals Jason and Debbie) - but John Paul Jones is a bit like John Deacon in Queen. He doesnt really care!

Zeppelin work funny as well. They have a band lawyer and four other lawyers that represent them singularly.

Back
Top Bottom