What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Ghostbusters

The husband of a lady I work with has has just started collecting Star Wars Lego and he just paid £1700!! For a millennium falcon

This was on the news a few months ago about SW Lego. A lot of the older larger sets are a far better investment then gold, as long as you bought it for the £300 original price ;)
Some of the minifigs are also worth a small fortune, £300 for a chrome gold C3P0 !!

Ive got the Goastbusters car , Mini Cooper, VW Camper , BTTF car and the Batman Tumbler but mine are magic if I turn my back on them they become other things ! Strangely tho only if my kids are in the room :mad:

It's would just be a box of Lego with all the important bits missing and you would have to put it together yourself and twice the price of a fully built one

I had the Ghostbusters toys as a kid (the car, the guys, some ghosts, plastic proton pack and geigercounter and the big firebuilding), but noway in hell im gonna pay that much for LEGO!

Awesome movie brings back happy memories of going to the ABC in Bradford as a kid with all my mates to see it (that should stir a few local pinheads memory banks). Passed on the 'BUSTER love to my two girls who enjoyed the movie also :D

image.jpeg

Could be a great game if they get the balance right and make it feel like the movie and less like the cartoon!!!!!!!!

I thought that but reckon they'll be a similar set up to the player controlled slings on WWE

image.jpg

Think I'd rather go for the Pro. If trim is bright lime green it's going to be very distracting and doesn't really fit the overall colour palette of the movie. Assume there will be a Premium too, just it gets shown after LE so that people snap those up first. Though I'd be all for a move to LE / Pro with feature parity, and LE just having niftier trim and cabinet art.

Really hope the backglass is significantly revised. It's **** poor compared with the work Zombie Yeti did on Magic Girl. The composition on the right side of it is empty and weird ... and the duck face Billy Murray is pulling ...????

Last edited:
so excited :)
Going to be a fire sale here soon if this ends up being epic ...
Ghostbusters and Blues Brothers the two dream themes for me

Just watched ghostbusters 1 and 2 with my daughter and we both had a great time. I so love these films. Im pretty excited for the pinball. I would probably just get a pro though myself if i bought one. The outlay for anything more is just too steep for me these days and doesn't always add a great deal.

Love Ghostbusters and this would be a great theme for me. That little picture of the pf art gives me hope that this won't be yet another Photoshoped pf.

Backglass is pure ****e aswell

It's a good job the rules here are nothing like pinside as by now you would have gotten thread evicted for posting leaked pictures :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom