What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Batman - Catwoman and Colour Munsters Premium.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
So.. my thinking is Sell stern 2007 Spider-Man and get BM66

My other games
GBLE, GOTGLE, SWLE, D.I LE, MUN LE
MM,CFTBL ,TAFG

Really can’t think of letting go..

I’ve put MUN LE on X-hard... it’s kicking my ass.. not reached Munster Madness yet..

When I played it at EAG got MM twice..

It’s fun to play, really fast when you hit the ramps and out lanes.

Rules wise, yeah it’s shallow, it’s the trying to stack the super Jackpots that gives you major points- I had 6 or 7 stacked and couldn’t make the Dragula shot to collect.. DARN DARN DARN!

Honestly if there was a game to buy on spec b66 is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I prefer BM66 over SM. I find SM a bit easy and the ball times in general are a lot longer, BM66 has a lot more deeper code and some good old fashioned humour.
It helps if you are a fan of Batman as well, even if it is the cheesy 60’s version.
BM66 got a lot of stick when it was first released, even by me. But over time it has grown on me a lot. I prefer it over the Dark Knight version which it was loosely designed from.
I say get the BM66 sexy Catwoman edition and say goodbye to Spidey

I remember when BM66 appeared at EAG Show in London. Considering the price they were asking... my god did it look and feel rinky dink cheap.[emoji16]

Owners of it now hose themselves over it, so I think the code makes it. There are endless mods also that seem to keep people amused.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I like SM, it’s high on a lot of people’s want lists for a reason. Layman’s code and Steve’s design make for great playing..

BM66 - I hear a lot of good things.. it’s probably hade the most code revision/update of any pinball Machine ever!

I like the theme - again something I used to watch with my Dad on BBC2 when I was a kid..

I like a game with modes and story line.. that rewards you with scenes from the theme- tied in with what you are shooting for..

I’ve got WONKA on order and there is still a possibility of TBL... (I can hear you laughing from here Neil) but it may happen! Still holding out for a GB code update as the game has a lot of innovation on it and if the code is sorted will be a great game I.m.o

So 1 has to go.. I like all the modern Sterns SWLE is hard as nails, GOTGLE has good flow, codes not bad and with sound from Cleland it’s great.
Munsters - great art, I’m finding it hard as set on X hard and is a good game to go, like the music - hope Code does get a little more- if it was like BM66 it would be epic.
D.I - like it, good flow, Pat L all over.

TAFG- stone cold classic- great toys
CFTBL- classic
MM - humour I love and another great toys.

Can I get BM66 and Keep Spider-Man.. heart says YES! Bank balance says NO!
Specially as WONKA at end of the year..

Both are great games, I'd have batman first though.

Even pinheads sometimes fail to realise just how much the code makes or sinks a game... even when in quite recent memory BM66 went from a bit **** to excellent.

Just thought now - to further my point of code being of equal, if not more important to how good a modern pinball is...

...all of the speed and fun of TNA is in code. There's nothing to shoot. And the main 'toy' is an even less featured version of Wrestlemania's ring play field. Absolute snorer.

That barren playfield is entirely transformed by the lightshow, sound pack and the ultra-fast kickout and ball savers!

I have the Atomic pile, better than the stock system. The lighting system inside is a bit dull, was thinking of soldering the stock LED in.
It looks great but Is it worth the price including shipping...... No.... but if you’ve already dropped a bomb on the BM66 what difference does extra few hundred dollars make - if you catch my drift 😃
The chrome candy gadget selector is the best mod for the price IMO

I have the Atomic pile, better than the stock system. The lighting system inside is a bit dull, was thinking of soldering the stock LED in.
It looks great but Is it worth the price including shipping...... No.... but if you’ve already dropped a bomb on the BM66 what difference does extra few hundred dollars make - if you catch my drift 😃
The chrome candy gadget selector is the best mod for the price IMO

I thought the same on the Atomic pile lighting, Took out the one it came with and swapped it with the stock one. Also added another round red led for the top which I bought from here

https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p44/Pinball-Mod-Custom-LED-PAD-555-6v.html

Before with the stock led swapped out.

IMG_20180408_141253_4.jpg

After with the top led added too.

IMG_20180416_142827.jpg

Also agree on the chrome candy gadget selector. We'll worth the upgrade from a sticker.

Last edited:
Also get the Kandy creme bat plaque makes the game so much more spot on!

Kandy chrome he also does a nice purple shooter rod that goes well with the game

Back
Top Bottom