What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Batman - Catwoman and Colour Munsters Premium.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
If it makes you feel better.......I spent 10k all in after the NIB from Phil Palmer plus mods B******$ - it’s only money, I keep telling myself..... 😬

Last edited:
Sideblades and candy creme batsign are must haves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK - so got Catwoman, Riddler, Batcoptor hallmark figures

Got Atomic Pile, Bat signal, Bat computer backs coming from Modcouple

Got new siderails and armour being done..

Missing anything major?
I can get the bat signal light that shines up onto the roof.. $200!

That powder coat job looks fantastic!

Quickly onto Munsters as I’ve been away from the hobby the last 6 months or so due to family but how well has Munsters sold? Any colour prems make it over here?

That powder coat job looks fantastic!

Quickly onto Munsters as I’ve been away from the hobby the last 6 months or so due to family but how well has Munsters sold? Any colour prems make it over here?

It oversold now the market is flooded with cheap ones. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will do Phil.. few new problems
New issue.. the turntable didn’t turn from TV to bat phone.. kept saying shoot the phone and it was flashing but didn’t turn- only done this once..

Biggest issue and it’s starting to **** me off is the turntable lock.. balls are escaping the lock. Some times the ball doesn't travel down the lock to the end switch, this kicks another ball out, but doesn’t put the post up- when the turntable moves round for next players turn the ball rolls out down left Outlane.
If you let ball drain then game thinks it is your ball and ends turn.

Also this sometimes happens when last switch is pressed- post seems sluggish to come up and balls again drain when turntable rotates..

Anyone had this issue? Could it a flakey switch? Or software bug?

When starting a game and turntable is at TV the post takes a good 20seconds to come up... should this be quicker?

check that the switches haven't got stuck where you hit the phone.

I'd also check that the turntable is level. The post should go up without any delay. Can you take a video?

Mine works fine, occasionally I get a stuck ball on the edge of the turntable but that's it.

@Dave Bishop I've got two spare batmobiles on the disc.
Have one if you want.Save you waiting.

Never had an issue with the ball lock or the post on the two playfields I have had.
As @Neil McRae said as long as its level or slightly lower than the playfield at that point it should be 100%.

Back
Top Bottom