What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Batman - Catwoman and Colour Munsters Premium.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I think they both look great!

The colour version of Munsters was not a surprise!

I have a couple of Pro and LE Munsters in stock, don't need anymore! If they sell I will order them, but the first 100 Cat Woman had the signed card, not a big deal but better to have than not.

Games sales fallen off a cliff, lots of ops dumping it in the US because it’s doing shocking on location... Stern had to do something...

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Games sales fallen off a cliff, lots of ops dumping it in the US because it’s doing shocking on location... Stern had to do something...

Neil.

I am not surprised, I wonder how many people had to Google ‘The Munsters’ when they saw it on location!

Going cheap on the licence looks to be a mistake.

I am not surprised, I wonder how many people had to Google ‘The Munsters’ when they saw it on location!

Going cheap on the licence looks to be a mistake.
I can see the thinking... Comedy horror in the tradition of Addams, Elvira , Monster Bash... Seemed like a surefire pinball winner, remember the pre-release hype on this? [emoji6] They just forgot to design a good game.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I can see the thinking... Comedy horror in the tradition of Addams, Elvira , Monster Bash... Seemed like a surefire pinball winner, remember the pre-release hype on this? [emoji6] They just forgot to design a good game.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I haven’t actually played it myself yet, but on theme alone, I can see why it would flop on location. For the casual player, they would be led by theme. So when you have Star Wars or GOTG next to it, it doesn’t stand a chance!

Munsters artwork is awesome no doubt - but I wonder what it’s like code / gameplay wise.
Can anyone chime in?

It’s ****.

It’s boring.

Anyone have a BM66 in the london Area?

Was wondering if I can come and play it before I pull the trigger on BM66 Catwoman..

I’ve not played BM66 or BM TDK

Agree on Munsters. Actually really like the theme, art great, video great but game play just dull. Really needs an entire code rewrite to save it.

Batman used to be in brewdog - Shepherd bush but I have it also if you get stuck.

Back
Top Bottom