What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Batman - Catwoman and Colour Munsters Premium.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
link to the bat plaque?

Thinking of getting the bag side rails... but having them powder coated with a gold pinstripe (like SLE) but gold for Catwomans belt.. thoughts?

yup sounds great.

Neil.

link to the bat plaque?

Thinking of getting the bag side rails... but having them powder coated with a gold pinstripe (like SLE) but gold for Catwomans belt.. thoughts?
Would look awesome, who are you using to get the work done.
I’ve heard horror stories about warping.
Our cousins in USA seem to do it without issue but in UK I’m hearing mixed reviews regarding the heat process causing damage.

Apparently the warping occurs mainly in the prep (sand blasting mainly)
If the rail can be dipped or gently soda blasted it has far better results, if the rail is in good condition it won’t need as much prep anyhow..

But bummed to be honest... the CATWOMAN signiture Edition doesn’t have a catwoman card...
Read on Pinside and had my fingers crossed but.. image.jpg

I feel your disappointment …… You can always change the card in the future for a catwoman card from the series

The game will soon cheer you up once you play it

Keep doing that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

its how many super jackpots there are, you have a choice to collect or keep going, if you collect you jail the villain quicker way to the wizard modes

Played BM66 for first time today... not sure what I’m doing but got 773 Mil

Well worth a read.

So let the modding begin

I have ordered a new set of armour for BM66 with the BAT siderails. custom job too!
Yesterday the Hallmark Batcoptor and Riddler arrived. On the look out for Catwoman

How are people fixing this to their game?

Think after this the Atomic Pile and bat gadget sticker then that’s it.. oh and a topper... should have just bought Chris B SLE:(

I used some thick gauge wire for the chopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

loosen the screw on the copter, gives you enough to wrap the wire round it then loose then bolt on the ramp and wind around. SLE has it in the same place.

yeah mine is the same as yours, the picture is from some random Joe on piside...

So let the modding begin

I have ordered a new set of armour for BM66 with the BAT siderails. custom job too!
Yesterday the Hallmark Batcoptor and Riddler arrived. On the look out for Catwoman

How are people fixing this to their game?

Think after this the Atomic Pile and bat gadget sticker then that’s it.. oh and a topper... should have just bought Chris B SLE:(
You really should get the speaker rings and bat logos, turn the glow down to the lowest setting....awesome, oh and some retro refurb side blades 👍64EC4273-FDD5-4F67-AFDA-5CFFB294FAD7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom