What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Avengers 2020

That's quite a rule sheet. Has stern done this before?

This is exactly what I need for my two pins. I always feel that I'm learning and winging it but don't yet fully understand every nuance of each mode.

The marigolds are flying!

This Roberts who did my powered coated EHOH and he’s of a view the colour is much better in person with the flake!

2ac02ec614dac7f2516b8557d540e157.jpgf753fa7c61aa12c3a630455bcfaa2bfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The marigolds are flying!

This Roberts who did my powered coated EHOH and he’s of a view the colour is much better in person with the flake!

2ac02ec614dac7f2516b8557d540e157.jpgf753fa7c61aa12c3a630455bcfaa2bfe.jpg

Flat of flake it looks damn good! Suits the playfield and cab art perfectly, who wants boring black anyway :p

Looks like another lottery on PF quality this pic is from an LE straight out of the box showing some chipping.

A2D831DC-9204-42CD-B5DD-FC38250DA585.jpeg

Anyone planning on changing the t-molding to yellow. Seems pretty cheap...group buy?
Yep I will be doing mine yellow, ordering it from pinballlife as I’ve got an order i need to place with them anyway. You need 13ft to do a backbox.

Yep I will be doing mine yellow, ordering it from pinballlife as I’ve got an order i need to place with them anyway. You need 13ft to do a backbox.
Didn’t realise pinballife sold them. Have you put your order through now?

what width do you need? I want to get yellur for that then avengers pin.

Neil.

Wow you know a games packed (physically or creatively) when the mods are truely terrible for a game!
It’s bit of a p/££take though that on an LE we have to swap over the edge trim to match the armour colour. I know it’s a small thing but it clearly looks better and should’ve been standard.

To be honest I’d normally prefer that they where all black but seeing green on turtles and yellow on IMDN premium means the yellow needed to be added. I’m not going to cry over £20 of tmolding though!

To be honest I’d normally prefer that they where all black but seeing green on turtles and yellow on IMDN premium means the yellow needed to be added. I’m not going to cry over £20 of tmolding though!

Yeah it’s cheap and easy, no particular big deal other than having to import the damn stuff, but comparing design detail with gnr and this aspect feels a bit basic. Also strange that they do it on some (Deadpool) and not others.

Back
Top Bottom