What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

Cheers guys. Just went to update the code and an air bubble has appeared in the display since Sunday.

74086B92-828C-498C-8D20-1AFBDAE7C9EE.jpeg

Anyone else had one / any ideas on how to get rid of it? Not too noticeable with the screen on but I know it’ll drive me crazy.

That's just the plexi touching the screen. Slacken all the nut's holding the screen in, give the whole panel a bit of twist, then retighten them. Mine was the same, the plexi just bends and touches the screen when clamped. Obviously the 2 are too close together really, should have been spacers in between.

Last edited:
I was thinking of putting some spacers in mine anyway to tilt the screen towards to player a bit more to get a better contrast. But haven't done it because of the flipper issues.
I like your thinking Alan, mine has same issue touching the plexi just been too busy to sort.

thanks

This is interesting read for me too:
https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/rm_flippers.html

I think eric got sick of people asking the same questions over and over and frustrated with people not understanding or believing what he was saying. Pinside at its finest... This doc is an excellent resource. I feel for him tbh getting left out to dry. I've been there myself with magic girl.

I suspect any reply from a question with the word 'flippers' in will be 'read this document, goodbye' and i'd fully agree with it

That's just the plexi touching the screen. Slacken all the nut's holding the screen in, give the whole panel a bit of twist, then retighten them. Mine was the same, the plexi just bends and touches the screen when clamped. Obviously the 2 are too close together really, should have been spacers in between.

Thanks, will give it a go. Assumed it was an air bubble as I’ve only seen it happen with screen protectors before!

Also, have to say that with the new code and flipper hold set to high my game feels much better than with any of the settings on the last code. Great improvement.

Guy in France looking for a R&M if anyone looking to sell. He messaged me on pinbal owners. Mine isn't going anywhere for a long time.

Ditto here. Regardless of the clunky ness and flipper issues it’s gonna be here a hell of a lot longer than most my other pins and they going nowhere in a hurry either.

So after owning the machine for a few months what does everyone think of the different dimensions? favourite or least favourite? I friggin hate the fleeb dimension where either flipper button operates all flippers, I'm guaranteed to lose the ball before getting out of that dimension. Also the one where the left button operates the upper flipper, that takes some getting used to. When I say I hate a dimension I still find them all hilarious, they add tons of variety to the game.

Last edited:
I love em all, I havent played it enough to really differentiate between them. Still finding it a challenging game - its fab!

How's that pop bumper sling shot work out? Does it add to the game? I like the idea

How's that pop bumper sling shot work out? Does it add to the game? I like the idea
It's awesome, sure it can **** you over but it's a nice difference to 99% of layouts. If you have SLAM lit you get a very short window where you'll get the ball back, definitely one of those " get down, get down! " moments. It can make shots for you too sometimes.

Just heard an amusing callout I haven't heard before ' Rickbot circuits activated ' said just like pinbot. I'd be surprised if any machine has as many varied callouts as R&M.

Rick and Morty arrived today , as stranger things LE left ....
only watched 8 episodes of the show and that was only after agreeing to buy it , and luckily I bloody love the show now :)
Pin seems great so far , has that awesome TNA feel but with modes 3D475C10-A9C2-41F1-ACA0-44DE721B5C67.jpeg

Attachments

• 3C404D0E-911B-4B5B-B1A6-D4816825CA03.jpeg
    3C404D0E-911B-4B5B-B1A6-D4816825CA03.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 26
Watch all your the 4 series Will it is another level of humour and makes more sense when playing the game.
I absolutely Love the game although some of the shots mega hard the theme and funky ness shine through.

Watch all your the 4 series Will it is another level of humour and makes more sense when playing the game.
I absolutely Love the game although some of the shots mega hard the theme and funky ness shine through.
I am trying to work my way through them :)
Managing a few episodes a week , really didn't click with it first time I tried but it took the episode when the dog broke into summers room " where are my testicles summer ? Where are they ? " it clicked from then onwards.
Game seems really fun , nice flow audio and lights awesome.

Rick and Morty arrived today , as stranger things LE left ....
only watched 8 episodes of the show and that was only after agreeing to buy it , and luckily I bloody love the show now :)
Pin seems great so far , has that awesome TNA feel but with modes View attachment 151759
Congrats! - as I was saying in another thread, I'm itching to play one of these, but none situated anywhere around London as far as I know.
Recently got in to the show and love it - even went as far as getting S1-3 on BR so I can watch without the bleeps despite it being on Netflix.
Out of interest; How much do these go for when they (hardly ever) come up for sale? I know they are scarce

Back
Top Bottom