What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball Scooby Doo

I'm another first day CE purchase from Pinball Heaven. Any guesses when we may see these in the UK??

So the vast majority are CE's.
Interesting
Could be even more CE if orders for them keep coming in, if there’s only a handful of orders for SE & BSE.

This game looks really good (think the animation and callouts really makes it and I think in person the lighting will be great) - congrats to all who have one of these on the way.
Have a Halloween CE arriving soon and am pleased to read (pinside) that Spooky aren't going to neglect the code updates for that (although I get the feeling updates aren't going to be very frequent - one year of further updates planned though, so am keeping my fingers crossed that the updates are significant when they do come)

Just read they will be sending out 50 pins shortly then building 30 pins per week, so that’s about 1500 pins in a year and they build the CE’s first.
Waited 15 months for Halloween but they were having issues with supplies, just wish the next code would drop soon🤞

Oh dear talk about snooze fest the music and calls are great but the ball and flippers just seems boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks cool. I like it.

I don't think you'll see the best of it from that angle because the upper playfield is obscuring so much of the view but I bet it's great in person.

Nothing against them but they are Pinball distributors so it is hard for them to be impartial. They are in the business of selling Pinball machines so I can't imagine them being too critical of any Pin they sell.
Yeah your right. You can also see the shift more when you start working back their videos. Great content from these guys though.

I do enjoy watching Zach and Greg, but lost a bit of respect for them when ts4 was revealed. They backed it to the hilt, when the whole pinball community could see it was a bit of a stinker.
From that moment on, it was obvious that anything they say now about a pin, should be taken with a pinch of salt.

I do enjoy watching Zach and Greg, but lost a bit of respect for them when ts4 was revealed. They backed it to the hilt, when the whole pinball community could see it was a bit of a stinker.
From that moment on, it was obvious that anything they say now about a pin, should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Spot on top shillers , they’ve a vested interest in pinball sales and relationships to keep sweet so can’t possibly be impartial

I agree they have altered their opinions in favour of Zachs pocket however I still think bang for Buck it’s a lot of pin for the money next to the competition.
Looks there best outing to date and I feel spooky are going from strength to strength and as for theme what’s not to like? it’s Scooby Doo FFS 😉

Been a quiet 3 months on the Scooby front.
I take it this pin has now landed on these shores, so wondering if any owners care to share their thoughts, experience and impressions.
I think there’s one on these shores … that’s why it’s quiet spooky haven’t sent any others to phil , probably later this year

Been a quiet 3 months on the Scooby front.
I take it this pin has now landed on these shores, so wondering if any owners care to share their thoughts, experience and impressions.
It was the same deal with R&M the sample game was here months before the pre orders arrived.
By all accounts I’ve heard there was a big rush of cancellations as people switched their orders to Foo & PF after they were showcased Stateside.

If this is true then im sure they will fulfil orders a lot sooner.
Let’s face it the amount of Foo’s sold globally and in the UK should mean they will filter down the chain to the smaller fish and I’m all good with this too. In fact I’m shocked they already popping up so quick as that doesn’t happen often with the latest Cornerstone.

Let’s face it the amount of Foo’s sold globally and in the UK should mean they will filter down the chain to the smaller fish and I’m all good with this too. In fact I’m shocked they already popping up so quick as that doesn’t happen often with the latest Cornerstone.
I guess it’s nothing special then if it’s moving on that quickly.

I guess it’s nothing special then if it’s moving on that quickly.
Or people don't want to sell, but need cash. There have been a few people on recent for sale ads saying the reason they are selling machines is that they need the money.

Back
Top Bottom