What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball Scooby Doo

Great theme, hopefully it’s not a crazy high price with how things have gone lately!

I’m 50/50 in this but mostly cos it takes over a year for Spooky machines to arrive 😂

Stern have dropped the ball here. It’s a bit of an obvious theme. I’m genuinely surprised it hasn’t been done earlier. Far more general public appeal than say 24 or CSI.

My concern with Spooky would be build quality / layout. Hope they do it justice. Also I hope it the original series. Can you imagine the complains of it includes Scrappy Doo.

When the kids were younger I would have bought this unseen.

To be honest I’m still tempted. What do we suspect the price would be?

Great title goes for it
Against it goes they need to reveal it Before anyone will buy
Time it takes to manufacture and get out probably well over a year and cost will be over 10k over here I imagine

I wouldn’t worry too much about build quality. My ultraman is built very well. Certainly no worse than any stern I’ve had.

Dual wound wpc flippers and mechs on ultraman to so no stupid fans needed or flipper fade. Plays solid

Much as I love the theme of Alice Cooper the shots etc are just not as smooth as those on Stern/JJP games. For all Sterns faults they do have decades of experience to fall back on.

Apparently Spooky were going to charge $21,000 for the CE version but decided not to.

Personally I think they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Let's hope Scrappy Do is not in it.

Last edited:
Hopefully just licensing complications on YouTube but hope they have the original theme tune as it is a rework on the video

Scrappy wasn’t in the original series so should be safe there

Definitely tempted by this. I’ve got a few production cells of Scooby (one signed by Hanna and Barbera) from later work which would look great next to it

Priced right and with the right design I'd be interested but Halloween put me well off of buying sight unseen.

Back
Top Bottom