What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball Scooby Doo

Killer theme for location, looking forward to the stream to see how it shoots / plays.
My issue would be wait times as think my RnM took around a year from pre-order so out of interest how long did Halloween/Ultraman take?

I almost Pre Ordered Ultraman as the theme was solid however due to funds at the time I gave it a miss then Boom Baby! GZ landed and the rest is history with no regrets.
So the worry is more Stern dropping another Bomb of a game to overshadow the release and shipping it months before Scooby hits our shores as they did with GZ v Ultraman.

The big bone'us here will be the fact Scooby CE will be probably far less than a Stern Premium!

Artwork on the Basic and mid tier options is naff. I only like the CE artwork. So looks like i'm out.

Any news/rumours if this is going to be a double theme like Halloween/Ultraman? Maybe an alternative, more adult theme?
Single theme release on this release and the next, but spooky haven’t ruled out doing a split theme release again in the future, think it was bug that said the above.

Awesome theme - first one for a long time that really appeals.

Main concern is layout reminds me very much of ACNC which I didn't find that much fun to play. Hope rules are better as they ultimately make or break a game for me.

I think this is it for me too…….I played Alice Cooper and for most of the game you cannot see where the ball is. Hated it! But love this theme!

The artwork is 🔥

Looks great. Any ideas re the price over here? And do we still have to be fang club members to order on Fri?

Looks great. Any ideas re the price over here? And do we still have to be fang club members to order on Fri?
All will be revealed tomorrow but I say Contact Phil as I personally know of 4 on here that have pre-ordered like me already and another that's said they about to pounce.
Not sure if Spooky will sell all of their planned 1969 build but Phil does have a set allocation from spooky so I'm comfortably in.

Looks very exciting. Unfortunately, being the only silver ball addict in the house, the savings remain locked away from my reach. This would get me out of the house to drop £1 coins in the wild though.

Interested to know CE price and how deep to dig for a deposit from PH.
Isn't there rough formula for converting $ to £? Something like exchange rate conversation + VAT + X. I thought $ usually roughly translated to a similar landed £ price? Maybe £9500 for a CE? *Purely speculative.

Let’s hope the recent rises in Sterling are priced in. It should work both ways. If not there is no chance I’ll ever buy new in box.

The machine looks great though imo.

So they've given prices and options now and perhaps not quite as bad as I guessed earlier... If we assume 1.22 FX, £1000 shipping & handling, and 20% VAT it comes out to:

SE £8.8k
BSE £9.8k
CE £10.8k

1670449988931.png

Think they're going to end up selling mostly CEs if only due to the art package! 😂

I’ve gone for the ce after speaking we @Colywobbles earlier deposit paid … can’t beat a bit of scooby doo … had this been jjp it would of been the adventures of scrappy doo!
Hold on a sec don’t blame me! Anyone would be absolutely mad to buy a pin without seeing gameplay.
anyway like I’ve said many times I’m out on NIB from now on!

🤪

So they've given prices and options now and perhaps not quite as bad as I guessed earlier... If we assume 1.22 FX, £1000 shipping & handling, and 20% VAT it comes out to:

SE £8.8k
BSE £9.8k
CE £10.8k

View attachment 188383

Think they're going to end up selling mostly CEs if only due to the art package! 😂
£10k by Xmas! Oh wait...

Watched the video a few times and I don’t like that one third of the playfield is hidden. From what I see I think it will slow down everything and you cannot see the ball.

I am looking forward to the gameplay video though.

Back
Top Bottom