What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball Scooby Doo

AS did ACNC for me. not exactly well engineered. Also difficult to shift when you want to sell if it isn't Stern.
I've seen both acnc and the latest spooky games (halloween/ultraman) and there have been some improvements in build quality i think. Plus its not using the proc hardware anymore either, so that's helping keep the price down under 10k for a ce to.

They are building them pretty quick now to be fair and I have had dealings direct with their customer service guy AJ over a couple of stupid things that they sorted out.
My Halloween has been virtually spot on so far🤞

They are building them pretty quick now to be fair and I have had dealings direct with their customer service guy AJ over a couple of stupid things that they sorted out.
My Halloween has been virtually spot on so far🤞

How are you liking it? Does it shoot nice?

The theme and art was simply amazing!

I like it, not as bad as some people make out. Big update coming this week.
Its a shooters game so if you just like hitting ramps and flow it’s not for you, if you are crap at making shots forget it😂
Shoots nice when you make the shots, some aren’t easy so you just can’t jump on it and expect to make them.
Needs this software update though.

How are you liking it? Does it shoot nice?

The theme and art was simply amazing!
I also think they are great games. Much more interesting rules and shots to go for than what stern is putting out. Build quality good. Plus I had no issue waiting for the game, plenty of other things to do in the interim.

Don’t understand the hate really but then I never listen to anything online anyway or these podcast ****ers, make your own judgement 😀

late / more than you budgeted

Like most things in life!

Out of interest and having never looked at Spooky games, do they resell around new price after 6-12 months or have those that bought new taking a bit hit on resale (sorry, off topic but relevant).

@Aksmoe / Marc Silk is not doing the voices.

The original scooby voice artist is doing it - Shaggy is voiced by the guy who was in the movie.

Great theme.

Went out to a Halloween last week. Overall built very well. Just too many stepper motors for my liking !

New boardset looks okay too.

Got a whiff of the Alice Cooper about it! Like the apron ball locks though :thumbs:
Yeah, I did think of Alice Cooper as I watched the reveal.

US Prices

CE $9769
BSE $8769
SE $7769

No idea what each trim level gets yet.

Fair play I think that looks really interesting and different. My kids would love it

My wife and wallet not so much

Back
Top Bottom