What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scorbit - Bulk order

Yeah as a work around see if you can reduce the size of the text?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah that’s what is causing it

c8340005b6a80049f1cab3c032a782ec.jpg

Got my first one installed today. Took a bit of pairing until it picked up but it looks like it’s now working.

what’s the deal with moving from different style of machines? I got a new LCD game today so Metallica is relegated to the shed so probably can’t pick up WiFi. Can I just get the leads I need from amazon or are they bespoke?

Hey all! Sorry about the issue with large text size, we consider it a bug and we are working on resolving it.

Because different machines have different power and data cables, we do sell kits that can allow you to move the Scorbitrons around. You can find each adapter/cable kit at:

https://scorbit.io/accessories

Are all of you having pairing/WiFi issues? It shouldn’t require retries, unless the WiFi is using unusual security settings. If anyone had problems with this please let me know!

John has a special Wi-fi problem called “Virgin Media” 😂🤣

In fairness Thames Water have upped their game to become my most hated utility provider ahead of Virgin. We have what can only be described as two lidos half way down the road. 6 foot deep pits filled with water that TW dug 6 weeks ago. The bonus is that they reduce water pressure so it’s hit or miss getting it up to the third floor. 🤬

back to technology. I’ve installed 4 games so far. Love the instructions on the app (although on the lcd games the final stage or reinsert the second card in the original position is missing so like a test I was wondering why the game didn’t boot)

each one took a couple of attempts to pair properly or to rewrite the sd card.

Ill probably pick up a couple of the converter kits as the games inside will get shuffled around.

are their plans to add AFMr, MMr etc?

thanks for sorting this all out.

Actually we’ve fixed that Spike 2 install bug in the next release. Sorry about that! We’re packing so much into this release it’s taking some extra time.

Yes, we have plans around the remakes and are in touch with CGC. They are pretty busy and told us they plan to work with us just not right now.

All of mine now installed, but have a spare cable in Ghostbusters that wasn't in the install instructions. GB install all a bit tight at the top of the board.

@ianw You have a spare cable in GB? There should be a black cable connecting the probe to the Scorbitron (port A) and a red/black cable connecting the power adapter to the Scorbitron. Maybe I packed something extra...?

Cable looks like a DMD connector/extender approx 6 inches long

Oh yes, that particular connector is the DMD extender cable (mentioned in my previous post). While I believe the probe should be secure and fit where it is, if you wish you can use that extension to attach the probe to the MPU board with more distance from the board. It's a matter of personal choice.

Done all but one game now. Pairing was no problem today.

fired a ball round Aerosmith ltd and discovered I’m now number 1 in the world 😂

Hope some other people join in or I’ll move it to a different game.

Is there a reason ltd and premium games are on a different score table if the layout/features are the same?

@johnwhitfield The LE and Premium games, while they are described specifically (i.e. if you have a Premium it's listed as a Premium), but grouped for global leaderboards. If you find that to not be the case, let me know.

Sometimes all it takes is one person to install the game on an Aerosmith to get 50 other people to do it, so your call of course. :) Congrats on being the world champion!

Anyone having issues, as some of machines getting the following, even after reinstalling

Waiting to startScreenshot_20210605-140753_Scorbit.jpg

Does it not then pick up the score as soon as you start playing?

I waited for 10 mins before realising. 😂

I've had once where I had to re-install the game but solid afterwards.

If you goto the Scorbit website there is a useful page called machine tools that tells you if the scorbit device is talking to the Scorbit platform.

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 14.53.53.png

Does it not then pick up the score as soon as you start playing?

I waited for 10 mins before realising. 😂
It should detect that you've hit start and how many players you have; however there are a couple of games were thats challenging (GoT for example) - its always worth letting the Scorbit team know about anything like that because they will work with you to improve it (which improves it for everyone) - given the large number of games out there its hard for them to test every game. I've helped with GoT for example.

I've had once where I had to re-install the game but solid afterwards.

If you goto the Scorbit website there is a useful page called machine tools that tells you if the scorbit device is talking to the Scorbit platform.

View attachment 139667

Where is the machine tools option on the website?

That’s very wierd.

Have you tried a power cycle of the game ?

Anyone tried ScorbitVision on a Playstation/X Box (browser) as I don't have a PC in my games room? or is there a way to run it on a smart tv?

Back
Top Bottom