What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scorbit - Bulk order

Arrived!!!

Didnt get the email (well.. dont think so - have been behind this weekend with stuff), but all arrived safely!!

Thank you again Neil for lining this up - Really appreciated!

ok so all of those with 3 or more are out for delivery looking like between 12:00-15:00 delivery times.

Those with two or less Royal Fail seems to have done nothing with them so I expect they will be delivered tomorrow - on the website it was supposed to be today but they haven't moved out of Woking.

Anyone had WiFi issues connecting?

I have a secure ssid, guest and an IOThings, cant get it to connect to guest or iot. Does phone need to be on same ssid as your connecting scorbit?

Yes it does. Sometimes I find it needs a couple of goes to get connected but all of mine are working on ubiquiti perfect.

Once it’s up and running the phone doesn’t need to be on the same SSID just for the install.

I’ve setup 2 so far. Both struggled a bit to get on my WiFi… but kept trying and got it to work.

You start on your home WiFi, start the activation process for your machine, turn on your pinball. Press the little reset button on the right hand side of the Scorbit board.

Seems the app logs onto the temporary WiFi hotspot the Scorbit creates - so drops off WiFi for a short while.

Next the app picked up my SSID from my home network, I had to type in my WiFi password.

This is where it took a few retries to get onto my home WiFi. I just kept trying. About 2 or 3 retries and I was in.

Obviously I’ve broken the internet with my mega scores!! [emoji2]

A bit of a niche offer... I've got a roll of 24mm Label tape in my label printer - prints a very dicreet 24x24 square of the machine QRCODE. If you want me to print yours - pm me your QRCODE(s) png with machine names and your postal address - and I'll print and send them to you.

Yeah recommend putting the QR codes on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So according to tracking they have all arrived let me know any issues - huge thanks to Jay and Scorbit for giving us a very good deal!

Neil.

Spike 2 very easy to set up.

Can't get the SAMs to connect

trying to install mine,

the scorbitron app gets stuck - Bally Space Invaders, or Paragon

It gets to the page in the app that says "Attach provided Scorbit probe to display output......" - the description on that page is so long the picture below goes off the bottom of the screen, and there is no way to scroll the screen, and the "Continue" button is not visible,
so I can go no further.

I cannot install either.

Ive raised a support ticket.

In a similar situation I have rotated the screen and got a solution to this problem. Though I’m guessing you have probably tried this ?

I flicked the keyboard between text and emoji modes on an iPhone, and it then let me scroll past the buttons hidden by the on screen keyboard - maybe try that?

There is no on screen keyboard
this is a screen i can press “continue” on
B82E00AA-5EBB-42AA-AE21-D09A838E3B5A.png

this is the one i get stuck on
3728A09C-6A57-409E-9F11-A02D294D4EA4.png
There is nothing i can press or do to get any further.

Alan have you got your phone on older chap blind mode? With big text? :) I did my embryon and it was straight forward but if you have it set to be bigger text that might be causing your issue (although the app should deal with that).

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom