What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scorbit - Bulk order

Just need a web browser so if the smart TV has a web browser just use that.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@ianw That's a great question, there is no reason why it shouldn't work. We're still working on releasing native apps for AppleTV, Chromecast, Firestick, etc. as well as the game consoles, but that development work is a bit lower priority than the gaming features at the moment. Stay tuned!

Game started, but not picking up that

I’m getting this problem occasionally on my Fish Tales.

DMD says connecting to Scorbit, but fails to detect game starting.

Occasionally it works if I recycle the game power. TZ is fine… so guessing not a network problem.

What tests can I perform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there! There are a few things to check first, then we move to scanning our debug tools. A quick test is to tell me what the colors of the two LEDs are with the USB plugged into port A.

Also, just in case anyone wants to get more real-time support, you can find a number of Scorbit users (and Scorbit people when we are available) at our Discord server (chat room):

https://discord.gg/FEE7KYbQQY

We do like answering questions though in forums when we can so everyone can benefit. There are also support docs here:

https://support.scorbit.io

and of course anyone is welcome to open a ticket at support@scorbit.io. The bottom line is, lots of help available!

...and I made some adjustments to the Fish Tales template. I think it will correct your problem. If it's not working right, let me know and I can make some further adjustments. We did Fish Tales support so long ago it needs a few tweaks, and I can add mode support if you want to work with me to generate a reference recording. :) Let me know!

Thanks Jay… last few games worked flawlessly - poor scores though… any help with that?? [emoji2]

If there was any requirement for pinball skills, I would be in serious trouble. Since the app defaults as following me on the community tab, imagine my dismay that everyone sees my terrible games! Though I'm proud of my 200k Future Spa the other day.

Finally got around to installing my first scorbit today. on Paragon. slight complication is the paragon already has a 6-7 digit upgrade system in so i’ve got stacked boards on the connectors on the mpu board. Scorbit first then xpin into scorbit!

All set up and ready to go now.

Just need to figure out how you do the leaderboard stuff?

F63FC66F-0B8B-4B60-8E4D-35FDED6F39BB.jpeg
32E41C36-EC7C-4E40-9988-4E14AC9F9D97.jpeg

Yes she needs the app on her phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So If I have a bunch of mates round and they want to get their names up in lights, they also need the app and an account?

That's a bit of a pain, I was hoping I could just type all their names in somewhere in the app then allocate them to a game/player number.

Hey all, sorry for the late response.

We've heard a lot of folks request inserting names using a single app (or web page). I can commit to you we'll get that feature in time, because to be honest, it's a great idea.

However, in the meantime @AlanJ here are the steps you need.

• When you installed the Scorbitron, you either created a venue or used one you already created, generally. Let's call this Alan's House of Pinball.

• You have Clare download the app and register. Let's call her username Clare.

On your phone:

• You log into your app, and you go to the account menu, and to My Venues. You'll see Alan's House of Pinball on the list.

• Here you can select to either "enter" the venue management screen or press the pencil. Pressing the pencil allows you to set the address of your venue. The public/private switch on that screen is basically a switch that says whether or not you show up in EVERYONE's list (public), or a RESTRICTED list (private). You'll want to make sure your actual address is on this screen, or at least the town/city you're in, state/province, and country. Postal codes are great for location without putting in a street address, but know that no one anywhere can see the address, it's just there for telling the app where the venue is for later.

• If your venue is PUBLIC, skip to Clare's phone below.

• If your venue is PRIVATE what you do is press the name Alan's House of Pinball.

• You'll now see a list of machines on the left, and a tab that lets you select people. On the people list, add Clare. This makes sure that on a private venue, she is added to the restricted list for whom the venue is listed on her home screen.

On Clare's phone, she has a few different ways of making it easy.

Default:
  • When Clare opens the app, she should see Alan's House of Pinball on her list of venues (assuming she's near there). It will always order based on distance, and if she's in your house, it should automatically open the venue she's standing in. If she's at Flip Out, it should open those automatically (that's why we put location in the venues).
Creating a Home Venue:
  • If Clare goes into the Account menu > Settings > Viewing Preferences, she can now choose a Home Venue. If she presses that, and selects Alan's House of Pinball, she will be presented with that every time she logs in, without having to choose a venue.
Using Favorites:
  • Alternatively, she can navigate to the venue (press the S button on the bottom, choose Alan's House of Pinball), and then press the favorite button (a ⭐ at the top of the list of machines). The star will turn red, and now it's marked as her favorite. Now, whenever she looks at a list of venues, Alan's House PInball will be on top.

I hope this all makes sense. We designed it to be flexible, and secure, so the tradeoff is that it takes some getting used to!

-Jay

Meanwhile, in the lab, I've got these System 11s, Gottlieb System 80s, etc., and we're busy trying to make it all work smoothly. WPC Alpha is done, we're working our way backwards!

I think I did mention, CGC did connect with us and they are just swamped at the moment.

Rick & Morty ( @ianw ) is finished, just waiting on the systems folks to bless it for release.

If anyone has any issues please let us know, or hit us up in the Scorbit Discord.

If anyone has gone off the idea of scorbit and wants to sell me their scorbitrons - I am on the look out for some more. I've got 2 in my classic ballys but need more for the rest, plus Wh20, TAF, TZ

If anyone has gone off the idea of scorbit and wants to sell me their scorbitrons - I am on the look out for some more. I've got 2 in my classic ballys but need more for the rest, plus Wh20, TAF, TZ
Iv got one still in the box for NBA FB (so Williams DMD, might fit your WH20/TAF?)
I currently don't have the time to install / play around with it. Happy to sell what I bought it for.

If Alan isnt interested, i certainly would be. Not sure what would happen with the licences though?

Lol, you actually have Neil’s spare and I have your one that I’ve still to return to Neil. Happy for you to send it to Neil and I buy your one. If Alan is ok with that?

Attachments

• 8FA0C059-DAF4-4C86-B29C-6EF970FEB8FB.jpeg
    8FA0C059-DAF4-4C86-B29C-6EF970FEB8FB.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 13
Iv got one still in the box for NBA FB (so Williams DMD, might fit your WH20/TAF?)
I currently don't have the time to install / play around with it. Happy to sell what I bought it for.
Thats WPC-95 not sure if its the same hardware as for wh2o, TAF which are the WPC fliptronics So thanks but let @Paul have it.

Thats WPC-95 not sure if its the same hardware as for wh2o, TAF which are the WPC fliptronics So thanks but let @Paul have it.
No worries

@Paul I guess we just ask to Jay to transfer the licence across?
@Kenny Taylor So I just return this one to Neil?

Looks like I paid $165 plus some VAT & shipping to Neil but not bothered about that. So just asking £120 + shipping back to Neil / where ever its going lol

Back
Top Bottom