What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your dogs!

I see the problem, you’d put it at the bottom of the stairs….let’s hope you get the message.

Mine has been eating the leather, we never find any pieces😱 She really enjoyed one of the cushions.
Its covered up but she will sneakily uncover it just enough so we don’t notice and eat a bit more!
She will be gutted when it gets taken to the dump as that’s one of the sofas she sleeps on!
0576F67C-1A89-4B80-AFBD-53004703D5C4.jpeg

Reactions: PAX
Well, after multiple dog behaviourists it seems the answer going forward is basically to just completely avoid all other strange dogs. This boy is just way too unpredictable, going from playful to highly aggressive in a matter of seconds. Loves all people. Doesn't tolerate strange dogs. birds, crisp packets blowing in the wind etc He's ****ing nuts quite frankly.

82B85D58-303C-4A9A-8AF8-A9124497FFA2.jpeg

Well, after multiple dog behaviourists it seems the answer going forward is basically to just completely avoid all other strange dogs. This boy is just way too unpredictable, going from playful to highly aggressive in a matter of seconds. Loves all people. Doesn't tolerate strange dogs. birds, crisp packets blowing in the wind etc He's ****ing nuts quite frankly.

View attachment 167015

Lovely looking dog, but I wouldn’t mess with him either…….

He’s beautiful , strangely long neck on him , and tall considering the parents. Thought you’d posted a Doberman at first glance

Lovely looking dog, but I wouldn’t mess with him either…….
I can't tell you the number of people that ask me if he's a Rottweiler puppy. Pretty much daily actually. A Rottweiler would be much more chilled and easier to live with. This is Border Collie crossed with Jack Russell and a bit of Poodle in there too. The Terrier side is very very hard to live with. Just constantly on edge and looking to chase and kill anything that moves.

He looks a lovely dog😎 At least he’s likes people mate, that’s a big plus👍 The rest you can deal with, mine hated everything so had to do the deed☹️

When I was a kid at home we had a dog like that, everyone loved him as he was let out on the estate and people would let him back in the block and he would tap on the front door to get in! But he would fight all dogs no matter what they were, he was a German shepherd/Border Collie cross.

The other one is completely different and just tries to control me by convincing me to get her treats😂 So relaxed around here now but still miss the other one especially when people pee me off👹

She loves to lay on the back of the sofa getting warm.

Attachments

• 486B3AD5-6A24-4B26-A7C5-EDB9C7D738C0.jpeg
    486B3AD5-6A24-4B26-A7C5-EDB9C7D738C0.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 17
He’s beautiful , strangely long neck on him , and tall considering the parents. Thought you’d posted a Doberman at first glance
He's perfect in looks and perfectly behaved indoors, very obedient and eager to please. Outdoors he's a totally different animal.

Young lad

Is he a rough collie or sheltie? I want to say rough collie because of the snout.
I grew up with a blue merle rough collie, sadly put to sleep in 2008 and he looked very much like yours 😍

Then a few years later I got my parents a sable and white sheltie to fill the hole and replace me as I'd moved out 😆.

Last edited:
Is he a rough collie or sheltie? I want to say rough collie because of the snout.
I grew up with a blue merle rough collie, sadly put to sleep in 2008 and he looked very much like yours 😍

Then a few years later I got my parents a sable and white sheltie to fill the whole and replace me as I'd moved out 😆.
He’s a blue Merle rough collie
3rd one we have had !
Can’t fix what’s not broke Ozzy & Dino nearly
Got to 14
Dillon is now 6 months and still thinks he is 6 weeks

Attachments

• A72389F0-4DEB-4F9C-BEE9-EDA3F904013E.jpeg
    A72389F0-4DEB-4F9C-BEE9-EDA3F904013E.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom