What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play expo Manchester 2015

maybe not,but one thing"the arcade" does is keep about 350 people busy playing stuff on free play for a while-which gives a sense of"worth the admission",rather than umpteen stalls where you have to fork out more moolah!

Indeed, but the fact that pinball is included on the flyer, without an agreement in place shows that they're arrogant, or, confident they can provide pinball in some way. The show is huge, the NLP is a great part of it and a worthwhile cause. It may just be time for it to think of going its own way is all I'm really saying.

NLP will be doing there bit at play Event City this year.
It won't be as big , as Play have left it late confirming the show and dates but still it's going to be a good show.
Keep a eye on the forum for the official NLP thread telling you about the show and asking for machine pledges.
Thanks D.

When you say it won't be as big, does that mean you don't think there will be as many machines pledged or is there a smaller allocated area?

Not as many pins , because Play haven't given us enough time to sell tickets , this is were we get money to pay people for there pledges.
Also we are still in discussions with Play about other funding and still don't know how much we are getting.
Plus time is moving on and time is running down to make the show as big as last year's.

That all sounds fair enough to me. I'm sure whatever all the NLP guys do it will be as good as they can possibly make it!

Thanks for those kind words,yes we will allways endeavour to make the pinball bit as good and as fun as we can,with oddball bits like the dance mat,xbox controllers controlling a pin,nba challenge etc.
I may even bring banck pinball thru the ages to show the non pinheads how much pins have progressed thru the years.

i am sure we will be able to announce more in the coming days(well probably after the NERG hangover has gone!)

No spares .
Poibug is checking what's available or any offers from the hotels.

No spares .
Poibug is checking what's available or any offers from the hotels.

Check the other thread. I looked this morning and super saver room for friday night at trafford centre west was £35 but don't know if you can just book friday or whether you have to book saturday as well which was £116?

Back
Top Bottom