What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play expo Manchester 2015

Okay peeps,two main points here

I am on the NLP committee,so,for pinheads an important point to take into account is we have not officially agreed nothing at all with play expo on whehter or not we are going to be there,had no proper meetings yet to discuss with them(I believe same for the other arcade bit ie the bulk of vid arcade games)

They have not confirmed date publically or to us

So be warned

Now,with my offiical nlp hat off,and the usual yellow one back on :thumbs:I am as dissappointed on the public lack of clarity at this moment too,times running out....

poibug

I just booked the 2 nights for girlfriend and I, doesnt matter though if no NLP, will be a snowdome/drinking/shopping weekend if not pinball.

If enough of us book and the shows not on we could have a great weekend in Manchester anyway lol !!!!!

Reactions: JMP
Yes it was Mark, sorry you'll have to find someone else to share with this year and complete the Right Said Fred lineup :).
haha no worries at that price it won't matter if I'm on my own, might bring the kids this year anyway, but only if it's at Play Expo as pinball isn't enough to keep them entertained!

So, the Expo is confirmed, but is NLP's attendance?

I love video games but last time I went to this event I spent the whole 8 hours I was there just playing Pinball. So, erm, that kinda pointed out to me where my priorities lie. ;-)

So, the Expo is confirmed, but is NLP's attendance?
Dazza just confirmed it for me @replicas so yes. happy days.
so i got me a twin for the two nights at £70 and am on the lookout for a person to share with. preferably someone i already know or single hot females, but opening up to complete strangers and ugly men nearer the time as i get desperate.

I love video games but last time I went to this event I spent the whole 8 hours I was there just playing Pinball. So, erm, that kinda pointed out to me where my priorities lie. ;-)
only 8 hours? did you miss the evening lock-in with all the pizzas and beer? i know what you mean though, apart from maybe one go on Donkey Kong, one on Galaga, and one on a driving game, i spent the entire time at the pins as well. gotta do a couple of circuits to observe the weirdos as well though, like the Card People and all the ones dressed up in cosplay as wizards and orcs and stuff. lots of zombies last time as well, as it was the launch of TWD and Gary Stern was there promoting it.

looking forward to it already. the best show of the year in my opinion.

did you miss the evening lock-in with all the pizzas and beer?
I didn't make it last year unfortunately and the year previous when I did attend I don't think there was a lock-in.

It's still a bit of an unknown for me if i'll make it this year - really want to be there but we have a foster daughter who's behaviour is erratic at best. It makes it hard for me to commit to being away the entire weekend but i'm hopeful that I can get something sorted. Time to start buttering the missus up now I guess. ;-)

cool my gamble paid off big style - well happy with 3 nights for £105 !!!!!!

Reactions: JMP
So you didn't go looking for fit babes in revealing costumes then?? :p
Certainly not, what kind of perv do you think I am?
A couple of years back I was in my Martian costume at NLP being led around by Dazza as I couldn't see out of both eyes, and he kept finding the cutest girls and pushing me into them. Honestly he's such a naughty boy that one.

Doh! Should have taken the gamble!!!

Friday and sunday still available at £35.....tricky decision now

I think i'll just end up staying further from the venue and pay taxi costs. There's going to be at least 3-4 of us travelling together so hopefully we can split the costs and keep it at a semi-reasonable price.

Dazza just confirmed it for me @replicas so yes. happy days.
so i got me a twin for the two nights at £70 and am on the lookout for a person to share with. preferably someone i already know or single hot females, but opening up to complete strangers and ugly men nearer the time as i get desperate.
Getting desperate yet? I might be interested in sharing that room, I've just got to make sure I don't have to take the kids, that would be a pain..

Why? There's plenty of room in the bathtub for them to sleep... ;)
yeah but the problem is they would tear the room to pieces when I leave them to go for the saturday night lock-in (which was awesome last year :clap:)

Back
Top Bottom