What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play expo Manchester 2015

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Hi guys,
Anyone got dates yet for this event ? Is it likely to be the same weekend in Oct as last year ?

Cheers Kev

poo as the premier inn is really cheap at the mo - do I take the gamble Carl !!!!

I'm hanging fire right now but i'm hoping to make it along this year.

Few friends from Denmark are also considering flying to Manchester and making a weekend of it. Could be good :)

there are fixed dates already though these may not have been released officially

i know this as it's on my raffle ticket
raffle ticket.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I thought Dan but got it from the horses mouth (sorry Mark) that hasn't actually been confirmed yet. Still waiting on Replay Events!!

Awww well, best start buttering her up anyway I guess ;-)

I suspect it's going to be around that time.

get in quick i just booked 3 nights for £105 !!!! i've took the gamble!!!

Event city might not be the venue this year for Play Expo. I've just put my 'feelers' out now..

Yep, nothing confirmed at event city yet as far as I hear.... Booking rooms is still a gamble. If pans out and rooms then through the roof, it will be a drive home for me. Travel lodge and other prem Inn both over £200... Joke.

Just what I read on Facebook from people's posts. Sorry didn't mean to scare anyone ;)

It's £35 a night though, very tempting. Paid £109 last year I think?.

Would be great if someone could give us the heads up as soon as something is confirmed.

I'm sure as soon as the NLP team know the firm details it'll be posted everywhere Mark :)

And no doubt very soon after the price will go up!

Will have to be quick...

£35 a night for two people, i booked a twin. anyone want to pay me half upfront for the other bed? then we split the risk.

if it doesn't happen, i will be donating my rooms to a local friend so he can have a free dirty weekend away from the kids

can confirm the weekend is still free in the event city calendar so fingers crossed it gets booked up in that slot;)

Who knows, maybe there will be another fashion show at the other part of the venue and the police will need calling out again :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom