What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinburgh 2019. The year the Brits take over!

Playing same bank. Andy up first on Metallica. Still no luck, 865k first ball

865k, 1.3M, 1.1M,

Aaron as player four has both sparky and grave MB. Ends ball one with 38M

Ball two. Andy starts sparky MB... Ends ball with 11.1M

Ball two, player two still on 1.5M

Cayle player three starts sparky. Ends on 20M

End of ball two. 11.1M, 1.5M, 20.2M, 63.2M

Andy ends ball 3 with 12.4M

Zero for Andy again. Player two starts sparky and beat his score. No worries!

Last edited:
Come on Paul stream it on periscope..

Yep. One point and tight group again. F14 next

After ball one
5k Derek
139k Cayle,
55k Andy,
4.6M Aaron

Last edited:
Needs Andy to win, Derek to come 2nd. That'll put him in a tie with either Aaron or Cayle.

Have just gone through all the results pages and seen that the finals today have started.
Come on Andy!

F14 ball two

1.6M Derek
261K Cayle
341K Andy
4.9M Aaron

Controversy as someone storms off from a bad ball and throws their hat down right in front of Andy whilst playing. Andy drains seconds after

Ruling : accidental interference. Play on

• Angry
Reactions: JMP
Zero points for Andy on F14. Think that's seals it. Incredible accomplishment, but that's a far as we're going to make it this year

Last edited:
Only person I know that wears a hat is Zach Sharpe. He was eliminated that round as well... I wonder if it was him that threw the hat on Andy's game... :eek:

I think he finishes 19th equal with 3 others... I recon that'll be approximately 40 WPPR's when they eventually go in so he'll leap over me in to the no.2 slot in the UK. :thumbs:

Craig will jump over you too I suspect Peter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom