Pinburgh 2019. The year the Brits take over!

Wizcat

Sep 9, 2011
Lancashire
Seems like a good number of us got through that crazy ticket rush and can now look forward to an epic time in Pittsburgh at the end of July! Hope no one minds me name dropping them here..

Andy Foster
Craig Pullen
Dan Lewell
David Dutton
David Mainwaring
Ian Walmsley
Kirk Sadler
Neil McRae (and Mandy)
Paul Garner (that's me)
Simon Harper (and son)

Some really strong tournament players, so fingers crossed for some good luck now! Anyone else make it?

Last edited:

Replay

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
VIP tickets sold out in 1 second.

The other 950 tickets sold out in under 4 seconds. Fastest ever.

Boy, pinball has got popular:)

Last edited:

Neil McRae

Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
So even the best players don't know what the fecks going on. Terrible game Dialed in.
Yes I saw you had some challenges with it at round 2 :D I bought the game because I find it hard and it comes up at tournaments in the US a lot and cost me a place in the NYCPC finals.

The rules are quite simple but the shots are tough and the modes timed to be tough:

Soft plunge pick up the skill shot
hit the dood that moves across the play field, start mode by hitting the scoop, hit the flashing shots to finish mode, collect SIM card, rinse repeat... you can also grab Big Bang but overall you score lower if you go that route. But I still struggle with this game.

Neil.

Last edited:

Neil McRae

Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
Won't be landing in Pittsburgh until 4.45pm so its a no from me. It'll be absolutely rammed anyway!
Yeah I heard you’ve booked the slow boat ? :)

Just make sure you get your ticket to get in as booking in on the Thursday is a nightmare if you don’t have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2014
Lancashire
Will the Wednesday check in be at the same venue as the event itself or elsewhere? Would probably sort that first before checking in at where I'm staying

OP
OP
Wizcat

Wizcat

Sep 9, 2011
Lancashire
Most likely elsewhere. They had it in a restaurant / bar last year (Harris Grill, 4th Ave) and though they haven't announced yet, fair chance they may use the same place.

Last year it was open till 11pm

Neil McRae

Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
Previous year it was at kickback cafe and year before that it was at the Omni and westin - hope it isn’t the same place because that couldn’t cope!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro