What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball sale dishonesty or laziness?

Make sure you clean off that elbow grease for the meet :) :p

Har ! If the last two parts orders don't show up this week it won't be available to play.... :mad::(

I may have to consider Plan B to make up the machine numbers....

Two washers (12 mm diameter with 6mm holes) to hold the trapdoor springs and a full set of ribbon cables for the backbox. Sound and display is all over the place...

See PM too, thanks.

Yeah, ordered some that may do the job and waiting for those too (as well as the ones from Marco). If all else fails, I have two but one with a piece missing out of it.... Fr*g knows how that happened.

The ribbons are my main issue, five days left for those to turn up, no doubt customs sitting on them contemplating how much admin charge to chuck on top for doing virtually jack sh*t.

What a nice guy Andy is.
How many more pin suppliers would do that.
Top man.

Absolutely, sent first class by Andy and arrived today..... in the same delivery as the ones from US ! :rolleyes:

Much appreciated Andy, I know where to go first next time.

Yeah, know your place b*tch ! ;)... and that's after he sends me on a six-hour trip yesterday to pick up his 'latest' machine. :rolleyes: Anyway, all worth it when this place is your second arcade home....

Seriously though, the problems have continued but are slowly being ironed out.... Display needs swapping out, switch under trap door needs replacing and one sticking flipper needs sorting then all...., fingers crossed, should be right for Sunday.

Ah so the vertical lines weren't the ribbon? That's a shame.

Ah yes it was the ribbon. Display is now almost normal but showing signs of fading/ghosting in areas. Appears caused by too high voltage supply which I think has damaged the board. Needs a PCB overhaul but will be good enough for Sunday. :)

The display is dying as the DMD board is putting out 82v instead of 62v, it could have been left like that for months / years for all we know

The FINAL repair video is being uploaded now.

If anything else goes wrong with this machine from this point on, it is getting set on fire, ****ed out and then rolled down a large hill ;)

Played it today and it played and looked beautiful. Well done to all involved especially Luke, Darren and John. :)

Definitely still an issue with it though. The hole into the box is far too small.

That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it.

OTHER than that though, it played like a dream. Some people don't like it, but I really love the flow it has.

Thanks gents. ToM seemed to work well all day other than a fault report on the right drain Eddy switch.

It was Scared Stiff and WW that let me down (!) but pulled through.... just. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom