What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Cards in High Definition - Custom designs (a Showroom)

I swear I dropped like 30 odd quid on some of this guy's cards.... Think I bought 3 for Metallica or maybe Maiden.... Take a tenner out of that mate 😂

I swear I dropped like 30 odd quid on some of this guy's cards.... Think I bought 3 for Metallica or maybe Maiden.... Take a tenner out of that mate [emoji23]

You couldn’t have mate, they’re not for sale remember [emoji6][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a "request" with only one solution - else this thread disappears alongside your account. Simple.

Everyone else manages to do it... I dont see why it's such a problem.
Ok! now you are speaking clearly! Pay or Ban!

I´m reading selling rules in that subforum, but I don´t see I have to pay for posting. If moderators move my 2 threads to this section, will you fell more conformable? will it be a reasonable "solution"?

Greetings!

Last edited:
Ok! now you are speaking clearly! Pay or Ban!

I´m reading selling rules in that subforum, but I don´t see I have to pay for posting. If moderators move my 2 threads to this section, will you fell more conformable? will it be a reasonable "solution"?

Greetings!
From T&C's : There are separate Terms and conditions in addition to the above for the Marketplace. These can be found here, and you must consent to prior to posting a Classified Advertisement in the Pinballinfo Marketplace : https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/help/marketplace/

From Marketplace T&C's :

The mission of Pinballinfo is to promote the Pinball hobby and community in the UK and worldwide. As part of this, Pinballinfo offers a Classified Marketplace for it's Site supporters to be able to Request items (Wanted), Sell items (Sale) and Trade items (Trade) with other members.
Ads are not allowed to be posted anywhere other than in the Marketplace. Ads posted in areas other than the appropriate category will be deleted without notification, and warnings will be issued.

Also would be worth quoting this from the T&C's : In the area of enforcement of the rules, the Pinballinfo Team are judge, jury, and executioner. Their decisions are not open for debate, and this is not a democracy.

"Baywatch Pinball Card Customized - Free Play 2" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play2.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Baywatch Pinball Card Customized - Free Play 2" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Baywatch%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play2.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Who-DunnitCustom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print1a.jpg

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Who-DunnitCustom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print2a.jpg

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (BALLY) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Who-DunnitCustom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print3a.jpg

This is semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination:
Flyer-Paper-Double-Lamination-Mikonos.jpg

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-17#post-414268

Greetings!

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (BALLY) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Who-DunnitCustom-Pinball-Card-Free-Play-print1a.jpg

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (BALLY) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Who-DunnitCustom-Pinball-Card-Free-Play-print2a.jpg

"Who Dunnit Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (BALLY) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Who-DunnitCustom-Pinball-Card-Free-Play-print3a.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-17#post-414378

Greetings!

"Wheel of Fortune Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Wheel%20of%20Fortune%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Wheel of Fortune Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Wheel%20of%20Fortune%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Wheel of Fortune Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Wheel%20of%20Fortune%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Wheel of Fortune Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Wheel%20of%20Fortune%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Teenage%20Mutant%20Ninja%20Turtles%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Teenage%20Mutant%20Ninja%20Turtles%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Teenage%20Mutant%20Ninja%20Turtles%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Teenage%20Mutant%20Ninja%20Turtles%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
The-Simpsons-Pinball-Party-Custom-Card-Rules-print1a.JPG

"The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
The-Simpsons-Pinball-Party-Custom-Card-Rules-print2a.jpg

"The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
The-Simpsons-Pinball-Party-Custom-Card-Rules-print3a.jpg

You can check desiginig details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-2#post-312545

Greetings!

"The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
The-Simpsons-Pinball-Party-Custom-Card-Crew-print1a.JPG

"The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
The-Simpsons-Pinball-Party-Custom-Card-Crew-print2a.jpg

"The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
The-Simpsons-Pinball-Party-Custom-Card-Crew-print3a.jpg

You can check desiginig details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-2#post-312868

Greetings!

"World Poker Tour Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
World%20Poker%20Tour%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "World Poker Tour Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
World%20Poker%20Tour%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"World Poker Tour Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
World%20Poker%20Tour%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "World Poker Tour Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
World%20Poker%20Tour%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Road Show Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Road-Show-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print1a.jpg

"Road Show Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Road-Show-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print2a.jpg

"Road Show Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Road-Show-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print3a.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-4#post-323650

Greetings!

"Road Show Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Road-Show-Custom-Pinball-Card-Crew-print1a.jpg

"Road Show Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Road-Show-Custom-Pinball-Card-Crew-print2a.jpg

"Road Show Pinball Card Customized - Crew" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Road-Show-Custom-Pinball-Card-Crew-print3a.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-4#post-325015

Greetings!

"Indianapolis 500 Custom Pinball Rule / Instruction Card" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Indianapolis%20500%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Indianapolis 500 Custom Pinball Rule / Instruction Card" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Indianapolis%20500%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Indianapolis 500 Custom Pinball Free Play Card" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Indianapolis%20500%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Indianapolis 500 Custom Pinball Free Play Card" (BALLY). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Indianapolis%20500%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Indianapolis%20500%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"The Sopranos Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Sopranos%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Sopranos Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Sopranos%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"The Sopranos Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Sopranos%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Sopranos Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The%20Sopranos%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Buck Rogers Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (GOTTLIEB) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1)
Buck%20Rogers%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print1.jpg

"Buck Rogers Card Customized - Rules" (GOTTLIEB) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2)
Buck%20Rogers%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print2.jpg

"Buck Rogers Card Customized - Rules" (GOTTLIEB) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3)
Buck%20Rogers%20Pinball%20Card%20Customized%20Rules%20print3.jpg

This is chrome vinyl:
Chrome%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-17#post-417247

Greetings!

Hi PinIB!​

I have not these cards for now, but I can design them for you. I have a problem: I´m working in a lot of artworks (arcade and pinball) at the same time and I need more hours per day. All people seem to wait to start the new year for requesting me.

IF you can wait, you will get Whirlwind cards designed by me. :)

Greetings!

Hi PinIB!​

I have not these cards for now, but I can design them for you. I have a problem: I´m working in a lot of artworks (arcade and pinball) at the same time and I need more hours per day. All people seem to wait to start the new year for requesting me.

IF you can wait, you will get Whirlwind cards designed by me. :)

Greetings!

Hi Mikonas - sounds good to me. Many thanks.

"The Getaway Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
The-Getaway-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print1a.JPG

"The Getaway Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
The-Getaway-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print2a.jpg

"The Getaway Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
The-Getaway-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print3a.jpg

This design can be checked here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-custom-designs-a-showroom.43372/#post-309458

Greetings!

"The Getaway Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
The-Getaway-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free-Play-print1a.JPG

"The Getaway Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
The-Getaway-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free-Play-print2a.jpg

"The Getaway Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
The-Getaway-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free-Play-print3a.jpg

This design can be checked here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-custom-designs-a-showroom.43372/#post-309460

Greetings!

Back
Top Bottom