I have checked, and as I said we're looking into it but we really do only need one report!
1) Why is obvious!?
2) I asked you (moderators) for help with "trunks" user when he was trolling me and I reported 10 messages with the same content: "More pointless posts".
You can read it here:
When I reported last time, one moderators say me (mufcmufc):
Well, OK!, but his messages can be read at present.
3) I reported robotgreg because he trolling me. My fault: I didn´t want to order cards for him and he posted my "private menssage publicly" without my authorization here:
I reported him several times and I was ignored.
4) This thread is the result of pinballinfo´s requestings. I enjoy designing for pinballinfo´s users and other forums´ users and I do this for free and without commitment. You can ask to people that requested me here, when I finished, about 50% never wrote me again for to say me: "Hey, I like your cards and I will want to get some copies". No, I have never reproached someone for this attitude.
5) My threads concentrate a lot of attention and attract new users who enter this forum to see them. Check visits of my threads!
6) I don´t selling cards, my cards are for my choosen users and I can order a copy or copies. This is same thing when I accept some requesting for to restore an original pinball artwork. I do that restoration for free and, when I finished, if user are interested in my restoration result, we speak about price of a copy.
7) You choose to write me publicly, you could choose to do it privately . Which is the reason?, bother me?
8) Your message is a suggestion or it is a pay to post? Clarify me this issue and I'll see what I can do, please! Thanks in advance!