What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Cards in High Definition - Custom designs (a Showroom)

And the X-Men
I finished! This is the last Free Play card I designed for X-Men Pinball!

Now you can write me to my p.m. or my mail (midasororey@yahoo.es) and tell me what cards for X-Men pinball you chose. If you chose all, you will can change them every so often.

REMEMBER: I have a special way to order my printed cards, in this case I chose "light metallic vinyl". You have to imagine Magneto outfit all with a hard metallic effect. Effect is so beautiful and impressive!:thumbs:

It was a pleasure for me to design these cards for you!

Greetings

"Guns´n Roses Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Guns%20and%20Roses%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Guns and Roses Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Guns%20and%20Roses%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Guns´n Roses Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DATA EAST) ver. 2. Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Guns%20and%20Roses%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play2.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Guns and Roses Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DATA EAST) ver. 2. Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Guns%20and%20Roses%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play2.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print1c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print2c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print3c.jpg

This is "Light Metallic vinyl":
Light%20Metallic%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-8#post-352360

Greetings

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) ver. 2 printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules2%20print1c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) ver. 2 printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules2%20print2c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) ver. 2 printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules2%20print3c.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-8#post-352686

Greetings

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) ver. 2. printed in Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew2%20print1c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) ver. 2. printed in Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew2%20print2c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) ver. 2. printed in Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew2%20print3c.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-9#post-353479

Greetings

I finished! This is the last Free Play card I designed for X-Men Pinball!

Now you can write me to my p.m. or my mail (midasororey@yahoo.es) and tell me what cards for X-Men pinball you chose. If you chose all, you will can change them every so often.

REMEMBER: I have a special way to order my printed cards, in this case I chose "light metallic vinyl". You have to imagine Magneto outfit all with a hard metallic effect. Effect is so beautiful and impressive!:thumbs:

It was a pleasure for me to design these cards for you!

Greetings
I have delivered an E mail to you.
Thanks

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play%20print1c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play%20print2c.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play%20print3c.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-9#post-353748

Greetings

"Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

New version with red logo!

"Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Rules 2" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos3.jpg

Details in "Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Rules 2" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos4.jpg

Thank you. Would it be possible to include the explosion image of No Good Gofers in it, similar to version 1. Also, could you make the green diamonds golf balls?
Hi jared125!

Logo´s explosion will be included in "Free Play Card". In Rules card is not possible because it is a bigger logo and I don´t want same result with my first version. In fact, this is the reason because rev. 2. No Good Gofer logo´s explosion it is only available in a low resolution flyer. I´m trying to improve it for to use in "Free Play Card" only. About Rules Card, Explosion´s logo not works in aesthetic way. I try to find original font but without result. I think I can try a vectorization of the fonts only, maybe.

About diamonds, I thought in golf balls but you have the main theme of this card like a bigger golf ball. This is reason because diamonds are not golf ball. I thought it will become so reiterative.

What do you think?

Greetings

Hi jared125!

Logo´s explosion will be included in "Free Play Card". In Rules card is not possible because it is a bigger logo and I don´t want same result with my first version. In fact, this is the reason because rev. 2. No Good Gofer logo´s explosion it is only available in a low resolution flyer. I´m trying to improve it for to use in "Free Play Card" only. About Rules Card, Explosion´s logo not works in aesthetic way. I try to find original font but without result. I think I can try a vectorization of the fonts only, maybe.

About diamonds, I thought in golf balls but you have the main theme of this card like a bigger golf ball. This is reason because diamonds are not golf ball. I thought it will become so reiterative.

What do you think?

Greetings

Hi Mikonos. That makes sense. Looking forward to seeing the Free Play card. Thanks.

"Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Great quality , best cards I've seen 👍👍

Thanks for your comment and photos!

Like I advanced, fight between Wolverine Vs Margneto cards, Margneto Card won. This is a magnificent card! In my Top 10 of the best printed results for pinball cards!;)

My own photos of "Magneto Free Play Card" for "X-Men Pinball" (STERN) here:

Tell me if I can help you with other mods, not only cards.:)

Best greards

Deadpool and Theatre of magic cards arrived today .They are looking good .
Thanks Mikonos.👍View attachment 113601View attachment 113602View attachment 113603View attachment 113604

Thanks so much for your comment and photos, hutch!

I´m very, very proud of all of these cards!

Theatre of Magic Rules Card was one of the first customized cards than was not modified!;)

Tell me if I can help you with more mods, I´m looking new fields of exploration!

Best regards

Mikonos

Last edited:
"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print1.jpg

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print2.jpg

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Rules%20print3.jpg

This is chrome vinyl:
Chrome%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-9#post-354516

Greetings

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Staff / Crew" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print1.jpg

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Staff / Crew" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print2.jpg

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Staff / Crew" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Crew%20print3.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-9#post-354518

Greetings

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play%20print1.jpg

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play%20print2.jpg

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20Free%20Play%20print3.jpg

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-9#post-354546

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom