What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

Maybe one of the moderators can clarify here. Is this is still a pinball forum or now an Art forum?

Go back and read the posts from the start and you will see what I mean. Pinside was 'highjacked' and it now looks like this is too.

Not pointless to me, there is some talent going on here. I like to see what skills others have. Especially skills I don’t possess myself
Maybe it is an art forum you are really looking for? Or CAD design? Just asking.

I do not believe this threads needs moderation as there are no forum rules being broken.
@Mikonos is sharing his pinball related work that may be of interest to people and it is kept to a single thread. We have a wide variety of pinball interests being shown on this forum and not all of them will be relevant to everyone.

I appreciate that this work is not necessary for sale and that is frustrating for people who find this thread but @Mikonos has made that clear on his first post. He may be able to help but isn’t selling his work.

Hi Calimori and Cursaw!

Yes, my artwork, my skills and my help is available if I have time or if project is attractive or challenging for me. It is not available for rude people! This is the main advantage that I have compared to a shop!

I explained it several times, the maximun rule is that users are polite. If you are rude requesting, you will be ignored.

I used to explain other basic thing for bad understanders (immature people) in my firts post, if my thread is out of your interest, avoid it. It is so, so easy!

Greetings!

Last edited:
Front Decals (Drawer Decal) from "Hook Pinball" by DATA EAST. In restoration by <u>Mikonos & Zona Arcade</u>.
Hook%20Front%20Decal.jpg

"Hook Pinball Front Art" by DATA EAST in restoration process by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Front%20Art.%20In%20restoration%20Mikonos.jpg

"Hook Pinball Front Art" by DATA EAST in restoration process by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Front%20Art.%20In%20restoration%20Mikonos2.jpg

These are results of 3 months of work! Let´s go!

"Hook Pinball Left Side Art Decal" (DATA EAST). Restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Left%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Comparative samples in "Hook Pinball Left Side Art Decal" (DATA EAST) restoration. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Left%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Hook Pinball Left Head Side Art Decal" restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Left%20Head%20Side%20Art%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Before and After in "Hook Pinball Left Head Side Art Decal" restoration. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Left%20Head%20Side%20Art%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Hook Pinball Left Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks) and screw marks. Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Main%20Left%20Main%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Hook Pinball Right Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks) and screw marks. Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Main%20Right%20Main%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Hook Pinball Right Head Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks). Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Right%20Head%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Hook Pinball Left Head Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks). Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20left%20Head%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Pinball Artwork "Hook Front Art Decal" (Data East) restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Front%20Art%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Before - After details in "Hook Front Art Pinball Decal". Restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Front%20Art%20Decal.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print1.jpg

"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print2.jpg

"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print3.jpg

"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 4).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print4.jpg

You can check this restoration here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-and-customizations.43376/page-9#post-402588

Greetings!:)

"Dr. Dude Pinball Aprons" (BALLY) scan file artworks for to restore in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Dr-Dude-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Addams Family Right Pinball Apron" (BALLY) artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The-Addams-Family-Right-Pinball-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Addams Family Centre Pinball Apron" (BALLY) artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The-Addams-Family-centre-Pinball-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Addams Family Shooter Pinball Apron" (BALLY) artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The-Addams-Family-Shooter-Pinball-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Addams Family Left Pinball Apron" (BALLY) artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The-Addams-Family-Left-Pinball-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Addams Family Pinball Aprons" (BALLY) artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The-Addams-Family-Pinball-Aprons-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Lord of the Rings Custom Pinball Aprons- Right - SET 3" in develop project by Mikonos.
The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Right%20Custom%20Pinball%20Apron%20Set3.jpg

"The Lord of the Rings Custom Pinball Aprons- Left - SET 3" in develop project by Mikonos.
The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20left%20Custom%20Pinball%20Apron%20Set3.jpg

"The Lord of the Rings Custom Pinball Aprons- Centre - SET 3" in develop project by Mikonos.
The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Centre%20Custom%20Apron3%20Set3.Mikonos%20Drawings.jpg

"The Lord of the Rings Custom Pinball Aprons- Orodruin Shooter2 - SET 3" (option 2) in develop project by Mikonos.
The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Shooter2%20Custom%20Pinball%20Apron%20Set3.jpg

"The Lord of the Rings Custom Pinball Aprons- Orodruin Shooter3 - SET 3" (option 3) in develop project by Mikonos.
The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Shooter3%20Custom%20Pinball%20Apron%20Set3.jpg

"The Addams Familiy Topper Stickers" (BALLY PINBALL) artworks restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The%20Addams%20Family%20Pinball%20Topper%20Stickers.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Addams Familiy Topper Stickers" (BALLY PINBALL) artworks restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The%20Addams%20Family%20Topper%20Stickers.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "The Addams Familiy Topper Stickers" (BALLY PINBALL) artworks restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
The%20Addams%20Family%20Topper%20Stickers.%20Restored%20Mikonos3.jpg

"Dr. Dude Pinball Aprons" (BALLY) scan file artworks for to restore in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Dr-Dude-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg

“Back To the Future Bumper Cap Pinball Stickers” (DATA EAST) restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Back-To-the-Future-Bumper-Cap-Pinball-Stickers-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom