Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

Tucks

Registered
Sep 21, 2014
SW London
Maybe one of the moderators can clarify here. Is this is still a pinball forum or now an Art forum?

Go back and read the posts from the start and you will see what I mean. Pinside was 'highjacked' and it now looks like this is too.

Not pointless to me, there is some talent going on here. I like to see what skills others have. Especially skills I don’t possess myself
Maybe it is an art forum you are really looking for? Or CAD design? Just asking.

Calimori

Staff member
Mar 15, 2012
Luton, UK
Alias
Calimori
I do not believe this threads needs moderation as there are no forum rules being broken.
@Mikonos is sharing his pinball related work that may be of interest to people and it is kept to a single thread. We have a wide variety of pinball interests being shown on this forum and not all of them will be relevant to everyone.

I appreciate that this work is not necessary for sale and that is frustrating for people who find this thread but @Mikonos has made that clear on his first post. He may be able to help but isn’t selling his work.

Cursaw

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2016
Bradford/York
I think reading between the lines he would be in breach of copyright if he were to post these for sale publicly however he may be able to help with a project if you were to pm him, ;) or of course i could be completely wrong

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net
Hi Calimori and Cursaw!

Yes, my artwork, my skills and my help is available if I have time or if project is attractive or challenging for me. It is not available for rude people! This is the main advantage that I have compared to a shop!

I explained it several times, the maximun rule is that users are polite. If you are rude requesting, you will be ignored.

I used to explain other basic thing for bad understanders (immature people) in my firts post, if my thread is out of your interest, avoid it. It is so, so easy!

Greetings!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigIan
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
Front Decals (Drawer Decal) from "Hook Pinball" by DATA EAST. In restoration by <u>Mikonos & Zona Arcade</u>.
Hook%20Front%20Decal.jpg

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
These are results of 3 months of work! Let´s go!

"Hook Pinball Left Side Art Decal" (DATA EAST). Restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Left%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Comparative samples in "Hook Pinball Left Side Art Decal" (DATA EAST) restoration. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Pinball%20Left%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg

Reactions: astyy
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Hook Pinball Left Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks) and screw marks. Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Main%20Left%20Main%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Hook Pinball Right Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks) and screw marks. Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Main%20Right%20Main%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

Reactions: astyy
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Hook Pinball Right Head Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks). Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20Right%20Head%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

"Hook Pinball Left Head Side Art" finished with "Place Marks" (corner marks). Ready to print!. By Mikonos and Zona Arcade.
Hook%20left%20Head%20Side%20Art.%20Restored%20Mikonos1.jpg

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print1

"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print2

"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print3

"Capcom Logo Coin Door Pinball Sticker AW00123-1" (CAPCOM) printed in real chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 4).
Capcom-Coin-Door-Pinball-Sticker-Aw00123-1-print4

You can check this restoration here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...s-and-customizations.43376/page-9#post-402588

Greetings!:)