What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

"Tales From the Crypt Pinball Aprons"(DATA EAST) scan file artworks for to restore in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Tales-From-The-Crypt-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg

"Alien Poker Bumper Cap Pinball Decals" (WILLIAMS) scanned artwork files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Alien-Poker-Bumper-Cap-Pinball-Decals-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

Minimum Bleeding for Reproduction...

"Terminator 2 Pinball Aprons Set" (WILLIAMS) with minimum precut (snapshot 1).
Terminator-2-Pinball-Aprons-For-Printing1.jpg

"Terminator 2 Pinball Aprons Set" (WILLIAMS) with minimum precut (snapshot 1).
Terminator-2-Pinball-Aprons-For-Printing2.jpg

"Indiana Jones Pinball Inserts" (WILLIAMS) artwork files in restoration process in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-In-restoration-Mikonos1

"Indiana Jones Pinball Inserts" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in by Mikonos for Zona Arcde's site.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-restored-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Indiana Jones Pinball Inserts" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in by Mikonos for Zona Arcde's site.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-restored-Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "Indiana Jones Pinball Inserts" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in by Mikonos for Zona Arcde's site.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-restored-Mikonos3.jpg

Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-restored-Mikonos4.jpg

Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-restored-Mikonos5.jpg

Details of White ink layer in "Indiana Jones Pinball Inserts" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in by Mikonos for Zona Arcde's site.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-restored-Mikonos6.jpg

Details of White ink layer in "Indiana Jones Pinball Inserts" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in by Mikonos for Zona Arcde's site.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Inserts-restored-Mikonos7.jpg

"Embryon Pinball Aprons" (BALLY) scanned files in Zona Arcade for to restore by Mikonos.
Embryon-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg

"Tales From The Crypt Pinball Drop Targets" (DATA EAST) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Tales-From-The-Crypt-Pinball-Drop-Targets-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

I think I'm the only one who has restored the 2 original designs of these "drop targets".

Cheers!

"Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets" (WILLIAMS) artwork file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade's site.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Target-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets x6 Spares" (WILLIAMS) artwork file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade's site. Ready to print!.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Target-Restored-Mikonos2.jpg

"Flash Gordon Pinball Spinner and Drop Target Decals" (BALLY) artwork files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Flash-Gordon-Spinner-and-drop-Target-Decals.-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Addams Family Pinball Decals - Silver Edition" (BALLY) special artwork designs for Zona Arcade by Mikonos

"The Addams Family Pinball Decals - Silver Edition" (BALLY) is a special MOD for exterior arts in a particular range of colours from original pinball artworks restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade Site.

Original "The Addams Family Pinball Decals" (BALLY) with stock colours restored by Mikonos can be checked here:

#entry446602391

"Silver Edition" is based in a grey scale of colours with a little "purple" details, like "Gold Edition". These colour details in purple are in rose and logos.

"The Addams Family Pinball Decals - Gold Edition" (BALLY) with restored by Mikonos can be checked here:

#entry448152806

This is colour card used in "Silver Edition" chosen for this beautiful Mod.
The-Addams-Family-Pinball-Decals-Silver-Edition-Colours-Mikonos1.jpg

"The Addams Family Exterior Pinball Decals - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in gray colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 1).
The-Addams-Family-Custom-Grey-Pinball-Decals-Mikonos9.jpg

"The Addams Family Front Art Pinball Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 1).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-%20Edition-Pinball-Decals-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Front Art Pinball Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 2).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-%20Edition-Pinball-Decals-Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Front Art Pinball Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 3).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-%20Edition-Pinball-Decals-Mikonos3.jpg

"The Addams Family Main Right Pinball Side Art Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 1).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Main-Right-Pinball-Side-Art-Decal-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Main Right Pinball Side Art Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 2).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Main-Right-Pinball-Side-Art-Decal-Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Main Right Pinball Side Art Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 3).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Main-Right-Pinball-Side-Art-Decal-Mikonos3.jpg

Hi PinIB!

Happy for you!:)

I was not an easy work, but I t can be done!

I have to show all develop for this project, because, when you requested me it, I have nothing about this conceptual printed work!

I took my own photos about all process I followed and I have to edit them for to show how I did it!;)

Thank you so much for your photos!

Enjoy!:D

"The Addams Family Blackbox Decals - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 1).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Backbox-Pinball-Side-Arts-Decals-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Blackbox Decals - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 2).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Backbox-Pinball-Side-Arts-Decals-Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Blackbox Decals - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 3).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Backbox-Pinball-Side-Arts-Decals-Mikonos3.jpg

"The Addams Family Main Left Pinball Side Art Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 1).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Main-Left-Pinball-Side-Art-Decal-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Main Left Pinball Side Art Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 2).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Main-Left-Pinball-Side-Art-Decal-Mikonos2.jpg

Details in "The Addams Family Main Left Pinball Side Art Decal - Silver Edition" (BALLY) in grey colours with purple colour details. By Zona Arcade & Mikonos (screenshot 3).
The-Addams-Family-Silver-Edition-Main-Left-Pinball-Side-Art-Decal-Mikonos3.jpg

"Big Bang Bar Pinball - Drop Target and Spinner Stickers" (CAPCOM) artwork scanned files restored In Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Big-Bang-Bar-Drop-Target-Spinner-Stickers-Restored-Mikonos11.jpg

"Hurricane Pinball - Reel Stickers" (WILLIAMS) scanned files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Hurricane-Pinball-Reel-Stickers-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"Gottlieb Pinball Backbox Warning Text" (GOTTLIEB) scanned files in Zona Arcade for to restore by Mikonos.
Gottlieb-Pinball-Backbox-Warning-Text-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg

"INDIANA JONES PINBALL LOST PLASTIC - PLASTIC SHAPE + ART" (WILLIAMS) designed/restored/reproduced for Zona Arcade's Site by Mikonos

This project is about designing and reproducing plastic and decoration of the piece known as "Indiana Jones Pinball Plastic" by WILLIAMS.

The first step is to design the original plastic in vector format. Knowing how to vectorize is an essential step both for the design of the plastic and the die-cutting of the decorative vinyl.

*If you don't know how to do it, there are many tutorials on the net.

In this case, the file is saved in "adobe illustrator" format to send it to a workshop specialized in cutting plastics. As I wanted a very resistant and hard piece, I chose 3-millimeter thick methacrylate, which is superior to the quality of the original material.

"Indiana Jones Pinball - Plastic Shape" (BALLY) vector shape designed by Mikonos.
lost2.jpg

"Indiana Jones Pinball - Plastic Shape" (BALLY) vector shape designed by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Plastic%20Shape-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

This shape will be cut in 3 mm. transparent methacrylate.

Cheers!

"Indiana Jones Pinball Lost Plastic" (WILLIAMS) plastic reproduction on 3 mm. transparent methacrylate and laser die cut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Methacrylate-Lost-Plastic-repro1.JPG

"Indiana Jones Pinball Lost Plastic" (WILLIAMS) plastic reproduction on 3 mm. transparent methacrylate and laser die cut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Methacrylate-Lost-Plastic-repro2.JPG

The decorative art of "Indiana Jones Pinball The Lost Plastic 31-1773A-SP" was restored by me earlier in another thread. You can check this here:

#entry393583043

"Indiana Jones Pinball - The Lost Plastic Art 31-1773A-SP" (WILLIAMS) scanned file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Lost-Plastic-Art-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Indiana Jones Pinball - The Lost Plastic Art 31-1773A-SP" (WILLIAMS) scanned file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Lost-Plastic-Art-Restored-Mikonos2.jpg

"Indiana Jones Pinball - The Lost Plastic Art 31-1773A-SP" (WILLIAMS) reproduction printed in inverted vinyl with precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Lost-Plastic-Art-print1.JPG

The inverted/reversed vinyl adhesive process is as follows: I remove the protective plastic from the back of the methacrylate, clean the excess printed and die-cut inverted/reversed vinyl, soak the methacrylate and the inverted/reversed vinyl with soap and water its adhesive side, I paste carefully and without pressing the inverted/reversed vinyl, I press with a plastic spatula to remove all the excess water and, finally, I check the piece against the light.

"Indiana Jones Pinball - The Lost Plastic Art 31-1773A-SP" (WILLIAMS) sticking process on methacrylate image sequence by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Lost-Plastic-Art-Sticking%20process1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom