What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

"Indiana Jones Pinball Lost Plastic+Art" (WILLIAMS) plastic reproduction on 3 mm. transparent methacrylate and laser die cut + Inverted vinyl artwork (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Methacrylate-Lost-Plastic-repro3.JPG

"Indiana Jones Pinball Lost Plastic+Art" (WILLIAMS) plastic reproduction on 3 mm. transparent methacrylate and laser die cut + Inverted vinyl artwork (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Methacrylate-Lost-Plastic-repro4.JPG

"Road Show Pinball Right Apron" (WILLIAMS) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Road-Show-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"Road Show Pinball Left Shooter Apron" (WILLIAMS) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Road-Show-Pinball-Left-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"Road Show Pinball Right Shooter Apron" (WILLIAMS) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Road-Show-Pinball-Right-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"Big Bang Bar Pinball Flipper Stickers" (CAPCOM) artwork scanned files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Big-Bang-Pinball-Flipper%20Stickers-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"Big Bang Bar Pinball Upper Flipper Sticker - BAR" (CAPCOM) artwork scanned files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Big-Bang-Pinball-Flipper%20Stickers-Restored-Mikonos2.jpg

"Indiana Jones Pinball Right & Left Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Right-Left-Aprons-Restored-Mikonos.jpg

"Indiana Jones Pinball Center Apron" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Center-Apron-Restored-Mikonos.jpg

"Indiana Jones Pinball Shooter Apron" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos.jpg

"Hurricane Pinball - Reel Stickers" (WILLIAMS) scanned files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Hurricane-Pinball-Reel-Stickers-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

Last edited:
IMPORTANT: The current configuration of the forum causes the images to be poor in quality. To see my screenshots and my photographs in high definition, use my links hosted on my own hosting!!!
"Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) reproduction artworks printed on 3M vinyl with stronger glue, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Aprons-print1.JPG

"Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) reproduction artworks printed on 3M vinyl with stronger glue, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Aprons-print2.JPG

"Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) reproduction artworks printed on 3M vinyl with stronger glue, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Aprons-print3.JPG

IMPORTANT: The current configuration of the forum causes the images to be poor in quality.
Welcome to the world of space Vs cost.

However...

Your image link....
1713193232465.png

Forum Image...
1713193280397.png

This isnt meant to be an Art Gallery. It's a forum.
We will be moving over to .webp files soon rather than .jpg and .png as mainstream...

Welcome to the world of space Vs cost.

However...

Your image link....
View attachment 249713

Forum Image...
View attachment 249714

This isnt meant to be an Art Gallery. It's a forum.
We will be moving over to .webp files soon rather than .jpg and .png as mainstream...
Agree with what you say, Paul, and I understand it perfectly.

I have never used the forum storage since posting. All my images are displayed through my private hosting that I have paid for myself for about 15 years.

Since I have been on this forum, I have never used your storage and have no interest in using it. If you allow me, I would like the forum to once again have the option of being able to display images directly from hosting without storing them and transforming their quality. This would make the economic cost that I caused of space be "0", as in the past, in my case.

Agree with what you say, Paul, and I understand it perfectly.

I have never used the forum storage since posting. All my images are displayed through my private hosting that I have paid for myself for about 15 years.

Since I have been on this forum, I have never used your storage and have no interest in using it. If you allow me, I would like the forum to once again have the option of being able to display images directly from hosting without storing them and transforming their quality. This would make the economic cost that I caused of space be "0", as in the past, in my case.
Ever single image that is displayed on here is cached locally - not directly from the source. The reason for this is that if the site disappears it doesnt break the thread as the image is missing.
To me, there's nothing worse than coming to read an old thread and finding the important images have disappeared. It's also the reason why hosting of this site is so expensive!

As i mentioned, all images stored here will soon be converted to webp images - which should lead to very little loss however a smaller file size.

Example - if you look at the Image above of IJ apron - the source of that image is shown as "https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/attachments/indiana-jones-pinball-aprons-print3-jpg.249631/" - i.e. held locally. I do admit there is a little compression added, however at over 80% of the original it's as close as you can get on the web short of the original.

In the next release of the forum software is also the ability for "large source" images (i.e. straight from mobiles) to be alowed and processed internally into something more web-like. Most people dont need 2k images of a source to appreciate the quality... however thats what some mobiles take pictures at and what is attempted to be uploaded... :)

Ever single image that is displayed on here is cached locally - not directly from the source. The reason for this is that if the site disappears it doesnt break the thread as the image is missing.
To me, there's nothing worse than coming to read an old thread and finding the important images have disappeared. It's also the reason why hosting of this site is so expensive!

As i mentioned, all images stored here will soon be converted to webp images - which should lead to very little loss however a smaller file size.

Example - if you look at the Image above of IJ apron - the source of that image is shown as "https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/attachments/indiana-jones-pinball-aprons-print3-jpg.249631/" - i.e. held locally. I do admit there is a little compression added, however at over 80% of the original it's as close as you can get on the web short of the original.

In the next release of the forum software is also the ability for "large source" images (i.e. straight from mobiles) to be alowed and processed internally into something more web-like. Most people dont need 2k images of a source to appreciate the quality... however thats what some mobiles take pictures at and what is attempted to be uploaded... :)
Paul, this is a quite different issue and I understand why a thread gets broken when the image host decides to delete the images. Although you may not know it, I am the Webmaster of Zona Arcade, and I think the same as you.

In this case, Paul, you have to consider that the images are the responsibility of their owners and are part of the information that they freely decide to share with the forum. I give you the following example:

Imagine that tomorrow a user decides not to continue sharing their own material with this space on the network, for whatever reason; He has the right to stop sharing (total or in part) information about himself and his way of hobby. If the images are stored on the space's hosting, it cannot carry out this management alone, without going through the administration.

For me, having hosting available in the webspace where someone writes, is a great convenience, but, on the other hand, it implies a great cost.

In my forum, there are both possibilities with their limitations, in the case that the hosting of images is done through the forum, but there is also the possibility that anyone can use a separate hosting, which opens up all the options of qualities and layouts of the images.

What I want to reason with you is that it is preferable and convenient to have both options.

Anyway, it has even been my reasoned contribution to this issue that is developing right now, if you want to think about it a little more.

IMPORTANT: The current configuration of the forum causes the images to be poor in quality. To see my screenshots and my photographs in high definition, use my links hosted on my own hosting!!!

Original "STARGATE PINBALL SPEAKER PANEL" (GOTTLIEB) artwork in Zona Arcade for to scan and for to restore by Mikonos (photo 1).
Stargate-Pinball-Speaker-Panel-Original1b.jpg

Original "STARGATE PINBALL SPEAKER PANEL" (GOTTLIEB) artwork in Zona Arcade for to scan and for to restore by Mikonos (photo 2).
Stargate-Pinball-Speaker-Panel-Original2b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom