What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Play Expo Manchester - 4th & 5th May

We're hoping to get an info-pack together with all the details for pin loaners. New venue to all of us too though, so bear with us! :)

Just discovered these in my book!
Must be an omen :clap:

Attachments

• 20190421_171440.jpg
    20190421_171440.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 40
You could pay on the door, but there are a number of benefits from pre purchasing..

- 10% discount (when bought via ukpinball.com)
- Early access from 10am (Door sales start at 11am)
- Tickets purchased via ukpinball.com contribute towards our charity donation

Parking and travel info in this earlier post

Hi, is there a link for more discussion about lock-ins and where to go with the cans full of pins plz?

Hi, is there a link for more discussion about lock-ins and where to go with the cans full of pins plz?

Heya John

Pin-loaner directions here:

Lock-in info here:
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/northern-lights-2019-vip-lock-in.42626/#post-298006

Last chance for our discounted and early entry tickets. We'll be closing sales on Thursday evening.

As well as access to the venue from 10am (1 hour ahead of door sales) you can also request entry to the VIP lock-in session on Saturday night (for a minimum £5 charity donation)

www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone - Discount code : MUNSTERS

Yeah its a good size, IP Expo is normally held here.

Does anyone have any idea of the number of tickets that have been sold for this event?
Or know what it has been like in previous years, regarding wait times for machines?

It'll be busy. Usually wait behind someone and play on it when they've finished although some machines will be free if you're not picky about what you want to play.

I'd recommend finding Paul on the NLP desk and see if there are tickets left for the lock in. Then you'll have no queues and get to meet a load of others from here.

Thanks @DanLewell , but I have train booked for 18:40. Probably should have thought about that.
I'll have to make sure a get lock in tickets for Pinfest

Found a wetherspoons right by my hotel:)

I know brewdog is literally right near the venue which has a Deadpool I believe and about 5 mins away from the venue there's the paramount weatherspoons near Oxford road station. Going to the uni nearby has its perks knowing all the cheap places xD

One of the very best pubs in the whole of Manchester is just over the road from the event venue. The Britons Protection. Within a minute of here is the Peveril of The Peak, another of the best pubs in the City Centre.

Thanks @DanLewell , but I have train booked for 18:40. Probably should have thought about that.
I'll have to make sure a get lock in tickets for Pinfest
As in, you're arriving at 6.40pm Sat? I can give you my mobile number if you fancy the lock in. Then just give us a ring when you're here and for the princely sum of £5 or more (charity donation) I'll come to the front entrance and give you a wristband to come in.

No, sadly going the other way at 18:40. 😥
Should have booked a later train, or even got on all day train instead of the single advance which means that's the only train you can use.

I know brewdog is literally right near the venue which has a Deadpool I believe and about 5 mins away from the venue there's the paramount weatherspoons near Oxford road station. Going to the uni nearby has its perks knowing all the cheap places xD
We're in the Paramount.

We're in the Portland Street premier inn, it's 5 minutes from the other one.

Okay dokey - we have went to the pub next to the other premier inn for something to eat - I thought it was a weathespoons but it’s not - see you later - going back to venue to get in the way of everyone setting up [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom