What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Play Expo Manchester - 4th & 5th May

Its the one next to the Twilight Zone, so I expect that's a yes.

Do most of the machines (excluding those that don't store scores at all) have a top 5 for the weekend at these types of events? Got into pinball last year through digital pinball (FX3 & TPA) so never quite sure how actual pinball tables store scores - can't upload them into the Steam cloud that's for sure!

Unless people do a purposeful reset no, the scores are whatever has been achieved in the past.There are exceptions tho, some 80s gottlieb had a setting that cleared the bottom scores on power up, or on data east, stern etc you can reset scores in the settings every xxx games

I'm missing my leg ratchet spanner after the show - it's probably got the remains of a bit of sticky label on the handle that once had my name on it.
Anyone any idea of its whereabouts?
thanks David

Not got your ratchet David sorry but i have acquired a pair of needle nose pliers with red and black handles.
Anyones ?

Not got your ratchet David sorry but i have acquired a pair of needle nose pliers with red and black handles.
Anyones ?
Cheers! Very probably mine. I expect I left them in Domino when Poi was working his magic.

Thinking about it i will go through my tool kit when im back from holiday as alsorts got put into my tool kit.
So there might be hope on your ratchet David, it may be buried at the bottom somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom